Leadership is one of the most researched and written about topics in the business world. However:
- How do you transfer the wealth of knowledge out there into practical step-by-step actions that yield results?
- How do you motivate and inspire your team?
- How do you achieve clarity and focus on the critical issues that may have long-term impact?
- How do you make difficult decisions that strike a balance between human relations and pragmatism?
- How do you change an organisation's culture and develop new standards of performance?
Using a hands-on, practise-based approach, this five-day course provides you with the tools, techniques and skills required to enable your knowledge and experience as a leader to successfully work for you and your organisation.
Who Should Attend
If you are a company Director, Manager, or Team Leader who is responsible for managing others and achieving organisational results, you will find this training extremely beneficial. Seasoned Managers and first-time leaders will gain insights and find an opportunity to practise the skills and tools required to lead their organisation, while fostering a healthy work environment and relationship with their peers.
Benefits of Attending
- Situational Leadership: Discover your natural leadership style and develop alternative styles for different situations
- Personality Theory: Motivate and inspire individuals in your team and utilise their talents
- The Five Finger Plan: Practise a simple yet powerful planning technique that clarifies your goals and underlines your team's objectives
- Strategic Planning: Develop a vision for your organisation by investigating and evaluating your true strengths and opportunities
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Basem Al Attar
Basem Al Attar is an award-winning leadership development strategist who has coached and trained CEOs, members of royalty, law enforcement officers and business directors from a range of industries.
He is the winner of the Asia Pacific Strategic Leadership Award, the World HRD Congress Global HR Leadership Award and his leadership development programmes have been recognised as the Best in Training and Organisation Development by the Asian Leadership Awards. He has also chaired and regularly presented keynotes in the HR Summits in Cairo, Riyadh, Muscat, Mumbai, and Dubai.
Basem is a member of the International Training and Consulting Academy, the International Training and Consulting Academy, the International NLP Trainers Association, and is a Certified Practitioner of Change Work.
Basem works with people from more than 50 different countries around the world, including the Middle East. He excels at identifying individual and unique needs of each group he addresses, which is why participants often describe his workshops as “lifechanging” events. His practical, personalised style coupled with his innovative approach to practice and exercises has made him one of the most in-demand consultants working in the Middle East today.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete an assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion and a digital Certificate of Continuing Professional Development (CPD UK).
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable