- 15 Dec 2019 Dubai
- 12 Apr 2020 Dubai
How do you make the most of the opportunities in this volatile business world? There are rapid and unforeseen changes – be it oil prices, Brexit, radical US leadership, trade wars, etc. Add to this the reduced differentiation, price pressures, internal politics, personal agendas, rampant technology change and we have a cocktail of parameters which make managing and leading business and people tougher than ever before.
The answer is robust ‘Value Leadership’, which is at the centre of this revolutionary programme which ‘will’ change your world forever and prepare you to be the best in today’s and tomorrow’s world. It is simple, practical, immediately applicable and a proven formula being used with great success.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at the learning needs of executives, senior managers, managers and team leaders to help improve their management and business performance. It is particularly suitable for:
- Managers moving from a specialist role into a broader general management role
- Managers or department heads with cross-functional responsibilities aiming to develop a big picture outlook
- Managers who have been identified as having potential for general management
- Managers who are looking to develop and broaden their general management skills
Benefits of Attending
- Develop powerful strategies, strategic thinking and techniques to grow your business or your part of the organisation. You will apply these tools during the programme on your professional areas, and not only manage, but drive change
- Build excellent relationships and win the trust of your customers – both internal and external
- Inspire your people (including colleagues and seniors), get their collaboration, co-operation, inspiration, creativity and performance
- Build your personal strength, credibility, respect and confidence and convince others of your ideas and projects
Sanjeev has been the winner of the UK National Training Awards 2009 for achieving high return on investment from training. Founder and Principal at The Real Potential, Sanjeev’s knowledge and inspirational approach has helped thousands of managers and professionals to capitalise on their talents and achieve best of self and business performance, from blue chips to SMEs. The powerful combination of an insight into people’s EQ, as well as business management helps him to achieve transformational shifts in mindsets, performance, personal and business success.
An MBA from Cranfield, accountant and finance graduate, Sanjeev has had honed his coaching and training talent during his management career in multinational corporations as director of finance, marketing, strategy and as CEO in industrials, IT and service companies based from various worldwide locations. Prior to embarking on his passion with The Real Potential he was CEO of a Europe-wide IT software and solutions company, EC Soft, based out of Paris. He grew it to a 4000-man operation with significant success.
Sanjeev’s strongest asset is his deep commitment to people and intense capacity to listen and relate. With the use of personal profiling, practical models, simulations and engaging conversations, he enables people to open up, commit to change and feel supported in making the transition.
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete an assessment, will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable