- 15 Dec 2019 Dubai
The business environment has changed. In the past, it was made up of a series of 'expert' business functions, which kept to their own disciplines and had little understanding of the complete picture. In an age where cross-functional working and relationship management have taken to the fore, it is essential for all business managers to gain a general approach as well as that of their individual disciplines.
The purpose of this workshop is to develop an understanding of business fundamentals. It is designed for those individuals who wish to gain the business skills provided by a traditional MBA programme without incurring the time and cost necessary to undertake a full MBA programme.
It is ideal for all current managers and those aspiring to become managers. It works well in all business types and also can offer essential skills for the budding entrepreneur, as well as well-seasoned executives.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at the learning needs of executives, senior managers, managers and team leaders to help improve their management and business performance. It is particularly suitable for:
- Managers moving from a specialist role into a broader general management role
- Managers or department heads with cross-functional responsibilities aiming to develop a big picture outlook
- Managers who have been identified as having potential for general management
- Managers who are looking to develop and broaden their general management skills
Benefits of Attending
- Understand "business", how it works, and its importance on three levels – economic, environmental and ethical
- Develop an understanding of strategy and formulate a strategic approach
- Develop your management style and set achievable goals and objectives to manage performance
- Refine your interpersonal and influencing skills to be able to lead during change and implement plans successfully
- Increase your financial awareness, and appreciate the financial implications of strategy
- Understand financial statements and cost analysis, budgets and their implications on cash flow, and how to appraise capital investment plans
Making organisations and people succeed in these key areas:
Winner of the UK National Training Awards 2009 for achieving high return on investment from training. Founder and Principal at The Real Potential, Sanjeev’s knowledge and inspirational approach has helped thousands of managers and professionals to capitalise on their talents and achieve best of self and business performance, from blue chips to SMEs. The powerful combination of an insight into people’s EQ, as well as business management helps him to achieve transformational shifts in mindsets, performance, personal and business success. Having turned around companies from different sectors to growth and success, he puts people at the centre of success, giving them both, the business toolkit as well as the feeling and passion for it.
His vision – Training is only as good as the results it brings – it’s not just academic, its real! His mastery of strategy, marketing, sales, finance, leadership and communication brings a ‘holistic’ and complete development of people.
Examples: EBIDTA shift of 27% in 18 months for RR Donnely Europe; Measured behaviour shifts of senior management at Cognizant of over 35%; Over 550% ROI on training at QBE Insurance.
Sanjeev’s strongest asset is his deep commitment to people and intense capacity to listen and relate. With the use of personal profiling, practical models, simulations and engaging conversations, he enables people to open up, commit to change and feel supported in making the transition.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable