The Strategic Management Performance System (SMPS) Boot Camp is an intensive, hands-on interactive education and training designed for professionals to acquire knowledge and build skills in leadership and management of strategy formulation, implementation and evaluation and control. With this strategic management course, participants can analyze your company’s direction & develop a plan to improve it.
The Strategic Management Performance System (SMPS) program covers the entire strategic planning and management cycle. The program content is organized to be presented in order of occurrence if you were to "begin at the beginning". A logical path for understanding the required (13) steps unfolds revealing a practical strategic management process; one that is in alignment with the Association for Strategic Planning "Lead-Think-Plan-Act" Body of Knowledge guidance and professional certifications.
The strategic business management course will help you identify principle developments in the study and practice of strategic management. You will be able to describe the vital role performance management plays in strategy execution and change management, whilst selecting performance measures that matter most. After getting your strategic management certificate, you will understand the critical role communication plays in positive change management, and formulate strategies to improve organizational performance.
Who Should Attend
The SMPS is continuing professional education and training that delivers "process driven" understanding and practical tools to those who currently manage or lead strategic planning and implementation. Professionals who desire to develop skills that will allow them to take in more responsibilities related to strategy management are also advised to take our strategic human resource management course.
- Professionals charged with leading, managing or having responsibilities linked to development and implementation of strategy
- Owners and senior executives who see the need for more effective strategic management processes in their organization
- Professionals building a pathway to professional certification and career opportunities in strategic planning and management
- Strategic management consultants
- University level business management degree students, both graduates and declared undergraduates, wanting to further define their value to potential employers
Benefits of Attending
- Develop strategic thinking competency and use tools to assess and support your strategic and operating environment
- Define your organization's strategic direction, strategic plan and strategic operating plan
- Translate high level strategies into precise strategic objectives and a visual strategy deployment map to reach your vision
- Ensure strategic initiatives and projects are aligned to strategy and designed to drive the right outcomes
- Achieve organizational alignment via clear accountabilities, timely communication and cascading of strategy down through the organization's tiers of business
- Establish a strategic management calendar to ensure governance drives strategy and strategy drives budgeting
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
John Alan Davis
John Alan Davis is an excellent strategy consultant, outstanding facilitator and intelligent negotiator with extensive
international operational experience, which he has linked to global marketing capabilities and technical awareness. He
is Founder and Managing Director of Scott Davis Management, a company which has provided executive management
development programmes for more than 12 years.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive an Informa.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable