This is a required course for Balanced Scorecard practitioners who want to achieve the highest level of certification – Master Professional Certification – from the Balanced Scorecard Institute.
This course is designed for those who have already achieved the BSP certification and passed the exam. This course includes advanced Balanced Scorecard topics, mentoring from a senior Institute certifying trainer, and the development of a student practical application.
Who Should Attend
This application course is for Certified Balanced Scorecard Professsionals who want to achieve the highest level of certification – Master Professional Certification – from the Balanced Scorecard Institute.
This course is a way to "upgrade" their work to full BSMP certification. The program is ideal for participants charged with building, implementing, managing, and sustaining Balanced Scorecard planning and management systems. It was developed for members of internal Balanced Scorecard teams who want to learn how to build, deploy, and sustain scorecard systems, and to help them incorporate lessons learned and best practices into the development of a strategic management system.
Benefits of Attending
- Comprehensive approaches to strategic planning, strategic thinking, strategy mapping, strategic management, performance measurement and target setting, initiative prioritization, performance information systems, and program evaluation
- The Institute’s Nine Step methodology for building and implementing Balanced Scorecard (BSC) planning and management systems
- Communications strategy development and change management aspects of the Balanced Scorecard journey
- Facilitation and coaching skills necessary to lead team workshops to develop your Balanced Scorecard system
- Develop your own Balanced Scorecard system with the help of an experienced consultant
The Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI)
The Balanced Scorecard Institute provides training, certification and consulting services to commercial, government, and non-profit organizations worldwide. The Institute applies best practices gained from hundreds of consulting assignments and 5,000 trainees in Balanced Scorecard, strategic performance management and measurement, strategic planning, and change management to help executives, managers and analysts transform their organizations into “performance excellence” organizations.
The Institute also provides, through the balancedscorecard.org website, extensive resources, including case studies, white papers, articles, and other information based on lessons learned from extensive experience in building strategic management and performance measurement systems using our award-winning Nine Steps to SuccessTM Balanced Scorecard methodology.
Eddy Abou Chakra
Eddy is the founder and Managing Partner at VANGUARDS Consulting.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable