- 10 Dec 2018 Dubai
In all countries, real estate accounts for a vast proportion of non-petroleum economic activity and constitutes approximately one-third of all capital assets. You simply cannot ignore it as a business opportunity.
An understanding of how real estate properties are conceptualised, designed, built, managed and marketed is essential to making intelligent decisions to finance, manage, sell or buy real estate assets. And in the Gulf region, the thriving property market provides considerable opportunities for real estate development and investment – but only for those who are well-informed and make smart business decisions, which is exactly what this course is designed to help you become and achieve.
The course will address all the actual elements of real estate development, from research and planning through to development and marketing. It contains numerous case studies from the Gulf and worldwide to focus on all the key issues real estate stakeholders need to know.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for all property professionals who participate in the development process and those who finance, manage, buy or sell real estate, including:
- Urban Planners
- Real Estate Managers
- Real Estate Analysts and Investors
- Real Estate Planners and Developers
- Property Owners and Managers
- Government Officials and Regulators
- Mortgage Brokers, Bankers and Lenders
- Investment Bankers/Managers, Venture Capitalists, and Private Equity Specialists
- Finance Managers and Analysts
Delegates are expected to possess basic understanding of principles of real estate development and investment.
Benefits of Attending
- Achieve a thorough understanding of the entire real estate development and investment processes, as well as the roles of project stakeholders
- Appreciate the scope of marketing and sales for real estate development and investment
- Gain extensive knowledge of the commercial and legal issues and opportunities for the property industry
- Develop the ability to identify and negotiate important aspects of real estate contracts
- Learn how to assess the full range of risks in any real estate proposition for successful portfolio management
Dr. Julian Spencer Roche
From an old real estate family in the UK, Dr. Julian Roche worked as an economist for DCI McGraw-Hill and as a partner in a real estate development company with US investments before launching his own real estate consultancy specialising in global data provision. Later he spent five years as a senior consultant to a venture capital company in the UK, where he advised on corporate structure, flotations, trade sales and business valuations. He has also published several books on real estate derivatives and business valuations, and has presented real estate courses internationally for over 10 years.
Dusit Thani Hotel
Dusit Thani Hotel
Dusit Thani Hotel
133 Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 343 3333
Fax: +971 4 407 2517
|With Residential Package**||USD 4410||USD 4910||USD 5410|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
**Residential Package = Training course + 5 nights at Radisson Blu Edwardian, Vanderbilt, London inclusive of breakfast. Limited number of rooms available on a first come, first served basis. Booking must be made before 18 June 2018. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
For London event, 20% UK VAT applicable. Please contact email@example.com for more information.