International Management Consulting Advisor and Business Leader
Project Management Institute (PMI)
- 26 Jan 2020 Dubai
Change and transformation projects in the digital age require a different approach and additional skills than traditional project management skills. This is the main reason why the project management profession should always be improved and enhanced with skills that are anticipated in-line with future demands. When transformation and dynamic functions like project management hit each other head on, the results can be game changing. Project managers should embrace agility, innovative models and tools to make their jobs as impactful to the organisation as they can be.
The Future-Proof Project Manager: Developing Your Digital-Age Project Management Skills course is geared towards helping participants gain the power to think more creatively in expanding their project management skills. It is tailored to familiarise participants with performance-enhancing techniques to drive professional, personal, and organisational growth in project management.
During the course, you will discuss and practice innovative ways to align your skills with what is needed in the future as far as the project management profession is concerned. You will learn about disruptive trends affecting organisations both strategically and operationally and how to be well-equipped to lead the way forward.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who is involved in project/program management and needs to understand the dynamics affecting organisations and project managers in the digital age.
- Functional managers involved in project/program management/transformation
- Transformation Project Managers
- Transformation team members
- Change Managers involved in project management
- Entrepreneurs establishing new organisations
- Experienced Project/Program managers who are involved or planning to be involved in transformation programs
Benefits of Attending
- Be acquainted with trends affecting the business and project management profession
- Be equipped with innovative frameworks to solve business challenges and respond to changing demands
- Explore disruptive trends and technologies that require a project manager’s attention
- Learn to how to keep up with digital-age skills, new demands and frameworks to future-proof your project management career
- Discuss real-life examples of complex transformation journeys and learn how project management is adaptable to best fit now and then
Project Management Institute (PMI)
PMI REP No. 1419
Project Management Institute
Informa Middle East is an approved Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an REP Informa Middle East is approved by PMI to issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for our training courses.
The REP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Abdallah Nasrallah - PMP, ACP, PBA
Abdallah is an international management consultant, a trusted advisor, a business leader and a coach with over two decades of experience in the MENA region optimising and transforming organisations through successful strategy and portfolio management, program/project delivery, business process optimisation, promotion of governance and compliance and enablement of business through technology and innovation.
With a special blend of expertise in the industry, consulting, and solutions spaces, Abdallah served numerous organisations operating in the government, telecommunications, healthcare, digital, transportation, construction, services, hospitality and tourism, information technology and education sectors. Entities include Dubai Holding, Orange Telecom, AW Rostamani Group, Du, A.T. Kearney, and Dubai Municipality amongst others.
He holds an Executive MBA from Bradford University, and a BSc degree in Information Management. He is a Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), and Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA).
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Future-proof Project Manager certificate have developed an understanding of the dynamics of transformation, have greater managerial agility and are able to utilise innovative frameworks to solve business challenges and respond to changing demands. They are able to apply performance-enhancing techniques to drive professional, personal and organizational growth in project management.
Agility, Innovative Project Management, Project Management in Digital Age, Digital-Age, Scrumban, Kanban, Lean Project Management
- Attend and participate in the 5 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable