We live in times of unprecedented change. As competitive pressures mount, organisations need more than ever to operate at peak levels of performance.
Consequently, many organisations are now transforming their businesses to save costs, create more client-centricity, restore stakeholder confidence and/or embed new business models. Selecting the right programs and projects to invest in is crucial to ensuring the organisation’s long-term success. This can be realised by effective portfolio management as it provides a mechanism for the organisation to ensure that the strategy is translated into tangible programs and projects.
The Project Portfolio Management for Business Transformation course is designed to equip participants with project portfolio management best practices, tools and techniques to help them drive business transformations in line with the organisational strategies. The course will provide you with practical methodologies to successfully define, design, govern, implement and sustain project portfolio outcomes, transformation objectives, and organisational capabilities.
Moreover, you will acquire a deeper understanding of key focus areas of a Transformation Office and how it differs from, yet works alongside, conventional Project Management or of Strategy Delivery Offices.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people looking to manage transformations using project portfolio management practices including:
- C-level and senior executives accountable for business transformation
- Professionals who sponsor, manage or participate in business change programmes
- Middle to senior managers managing or involved in complex business transformation
- Portfolio Directors, Portfolio Analysts and PMO Managers
- Functional managers involved in project/programme management/transformation
- Entrepreneurs involved in complex transformations
- Experienced project/program managers who are involved or planning to be involved in transformation programs
Benefits of Attending
- Successfully screen and align your project portfolios with your enterprise’s strategic objectives
- Learn how to assess business environments and evaluate transformation needs
- Master the skills to design and manage transformation initiatives varied in complexity and size
- Analyse and prioritise portfolios for maximised investment, risk and reward
- Familiarise yourself with the challenges of business transformationand how to overcome them
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Abdallah Nasrallah - PMP, ACP, PBA
Abdallah is an international management consultant, a trusted advisor, a business leader and a coach with over two decades of experience in the MENA region optimising and transforming organisations through successful strategy and portfolio management, program/project delivery, business process optimisation, promotion of governance and compliance and enablement of business through technology and innovation.
With a special blend of expertise in the industry, consulting, and solutions spaces, Abdallah served numerous organisations operating in the government, telecommunications, healthcare, digital, transportation, construction, services, hospitality and tourism, information technology and education sectors. Entities include Dubai Holding, Orange Telecom, AW Rostamani Group, Du, A.T. Kearney, and Dubai Municipality amongst others.
He holds an Executive MBA from Bradford University, and a BSc degree in Information Management. He is a Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)®, Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®.
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an Informa/PMI® Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable