Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Course
Hossam Eddeen Saleh
Architect, PMP, CBAP, PMI-PBA, CPM, LEED AP
An organization's existence is based on its capability to move towards its stated vision via selecting the correct strategies and executing them. One of the main links in that capability chain is Program Management. It acts as a tie between the organizational portfolio, strategy and the project work.
This course, based on global best practice identified by PMI, will introduce delegates to the structure, components, and skills required to initiate and manage programs. It also delineates the differences between a project management approach, and a program management approach. Project management expert level knowledge is not required for this course, but that knowledge will help program managers better understand challenges faced by project managers so as to be able to support them better.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, SVPs, VPs and senior executives accountable for organizational strategy setting and execution
- Middle to senior managers either involved in program management, or are identified to progress into that role
- Entrepreneurs establishing new organizations
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the meaning of a program, and how it fits within the organization's management structure
- Learn the different mindset required for managing programs vs. managing projects
- Gain a clear picture of best model for program management as per PMI's standards
- Identify program components and lifecycle
- Recognize the most efficient route to obtaining the PMI PgMP® Certification
- Practice solving sample exam questions
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Hossam Eddeen Saleh
Hossam is a consultant and instructor for project management and business analysis, and the founder of Strategic Management Experts (SM-Experts), Canada, a specialised firm in providing corporate consulting services and
training for corporates and public. Hossam started his career as an architect and through his practical experience,
Hossam developed intensive experience managing projects and leading fast developing organizations.
Hossam has occupied senior positions in large organisations, including Design Manager, Project Manager, Business Consultant and BoD Member; practicing management on different levels from portfolio level to programme, project and technical management. Hossam has provided business consultations for developing corporates and conducted corporate and public training programmes for over 1,600 professionals in countries such as Canada, Malaysia, UAE and Egypt in the following areas:
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of this certificate have demonstrated their understanding in program management and its crucial role within the organisation’s management structure, as well as being aware of the separate mindset required for managing programs vs. managing projects. They have gained clarity regarding the best model for program management and identified its complex components and lifecycle. They are proficient in program strategy alignment and its role in organisational strategy.
Program Management, PgMP®, Program Strategy, Organisational Skills, Management Skills, Planning Skills, Program Analysis, PMI®
- Attend and participate in the 5 days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert. With less than 2 hours of absence.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa/PMI® Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered service and collective mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO FAST FORUMS
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect