An organization's existence is based on its capability to move towards its stated vision via selecting the correct strategies and executing them. One of the main links in that capability chain is Program Management. It acts as a tie between the organizational portfolio, strategy and the project work.
This course, based on global best practice identified by PMI, will introduce delegates to the structure, components, and skills required to initiate and manage programs. It also delineates the differences between a project management approach, and a program management approach. Project management expert level knowledge is not required for this course, but that knowledge will help program managers better understand challenges faced by project managers so as to be able to support them better.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, SVPs, VPs and senior executives accountable for organizational strategy setting and execution
- Middle to senior managers either involved in program management, or are identified to progress into that role
- Entrepreneurs establishing new organizations
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the meaning of a program, and how it fits within the organization's management structure
- Learn the different mindset required for managing programs vs. managing projects
- Gain a clear picture of best model for program management as per PMI's standards
- Identify program components and lifecycle
- Recognize the most efficient route to obtaining the PMI PgMP® Certification
- Practice solving sample exam questions
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Hossam Eddeen Saleh
Hossam is a freelance consultant and
instructor for project management &
business analysis, and the founder of
Strategic Management Experts (SM-Experts),
Canada, a specialized firm in providing
corporate consulting services and training for corporates and
public. Hossam started his career as an architect by working on
different types of projects. Through his practical experience
years, Hossam built an intensive experience managing projects
and leading fast developing organizations.
Within these organizations (and many more), Hossam occupied
senior positions, including Design Manager, Project Manager,
Business Consultant and BoD Member; practicing management
on different levels from portfolio level to program, project and
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of this certificate have demonstrated their understanding in program management and its crucial role within the organisation’s management structure, as well as being aware of the separate mindset required for managing programs vs. managing projects. They have gained clarity regarding the best model for program management and identified its complex components and lifecycle. They are proficient in program strategy alignment and its role in organisational strategy.
Program Management, PgMP®, Program Strategy, Organisational Skills, Management Skills, Planning Skills, Program Analysis, PMI®
- Attend and participate in the 5 days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert. With less than 2 hours of absence.
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered service and collective mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.