This training programme is aligned with the latest PMI®
guidelines and is designed to help you prepare for and pass your
PMI-ACP® exam in the first attempt. The course covers Agile
methodologies, tools and techniques extensively and provides
real-life scenarios throughout the course.
The course covers the seven domains in the same sequence as specified in the PMI exam content outline, including:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
As stated on the PMI website, the use of Agile as an approach to managing projects has been increasing dramatically over the last several years. Gartner predicts that by the end of 2018, Agile development methods will be used on 80% of all software development projects. PMI’s research has shown that the use of Agile has tripled from December 2008 to May 2011. Furthermore, research demonstrates the value that Agile can have in decreasing product defects, improving team productivity, and increasing delivery of business value. The PMI-ACP® is positioned to recognise and validate knowledge of this important approach.
About The Exam
The PMI-ACP® credential is not limited to Project Managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on Agile project teams are eligible
You Are Eligible To Take The Exam If You Possess:
- 2,000 hours working on project teams
- 1500 hours working on Agile project teams or Agile methodologies, in addition to general project hours
- 21 contact hours in Agile practices
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for project management roles globally. This certification is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders
- Agile team members
- Associate/Assistant Managers of projects
- Team Leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Professionals aspiring to be Project Managers
This course will also benefit Executives, Managers and Supervisors within the Public sectors to help them effectively manage projects that are subjected to meet rigid cost, schedule and performance requirements. Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders will particularly benefit from earning PDUs to help them in renewing/maintaining their PMP® status.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the history of Agile, including founding, evolution, core concepts and principles
- Gain working knowledge of the Agile principles of Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Develop the expertise of implementing multi-iterative development models for any scale of projects
- Deliver high velocity stories and epics
- Familiarise yourself with the PMI-ACP® certification exam application process and acquire the knowledge, strategies, tools, tips and tricks to clear the exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Zyad Alhasan is a senior professional with
over 10 years’ solid experience in
managing large-scale projects and
programmes in diversified fields including
transformation projects design and
execution; product and services launches,
quality and business process
management, and project management.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® badge are able to demonstrate knowledge of Agile principles (of Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)). They have developed the expertise to implement multi-iterative development models for any scale of projects and deliver high velocity stories and epics. They understand the PMI-ACP® certification exam application process and have acquired the knowledge, strategies, and tools to clear the exam.
Agile Principles And Mindset, Value-Driven Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, Team Performance, Adaptive Planning, Problem Detection And Resolution, Continuous Improvement
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered service and collective mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.