- 09 Jul 2019 Dubai
FranklinCovey’s newest offering Project Essentials™ for the Unofficial Project Manager
Project management isn’t just about managing logistics and hoping the project team is ready to play to win. The skills of “informal authority” (or of the unofficial project manager) are more important than ever before, so team members are inspired to contribute to project success!
Today’s knowledge workers have quietly slipped into the role of the unofficial project manager. Stakeholders, scope creep, a lack of formal training, and an absence of processes all combine to raise the probability of project failure costing organizations time, money, and employee morale.
This three-day work session will help participants consistently complete projects successfully by teaching them to implement a disciplined process to execute projects and to master informal authority.
Who Should Attend
This course is especially for professionals who supervise small projects or provide specialized support, including:
- Office Managers/Receptionists
- Project Assistants/Administrators
- Events, Marketing, or Technical Support
Benefits of Attending
- Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviors that inspire team members to execute project tasks with excellence
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule, including project: stakeholders, risks, outcomes and scope
- Develop a clear communication plan around a project which includes regular: project status reports, project changes, and team-accountability sessions
- Recognize and reward the contributions of project team members
The FranklinCovey Middle East consultant team is made up of passionate, dedicated professionals who are committed to improving organizational performance and unleashing individual potential.
They come from a broad range of industries and sectors, such as oil and gas, banking, education, media, insurance, retail, aviation and engineering, where they have held senior positions, successfully led teams, and delivered results.
Our consultants come from a wide variety of backgrounds, combining different professional experiences and cultural perspectives.
They are highly qualified, holding university degrees and PhDs, and are committed to their personal continuous professional development and remaining relevant in today’s competitive environment.
FranklinCovey Middle East consultants who deliver the transformational Project Essentials™ for the Unofficial Project Manager program have all experienced being ‘unofficial’ project managers. They have all successfully led project meeting stakeholder expectations teams, and delivering agreed upon outcomes.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable