- 09 Jul 2019 Dubai
Today's knowledge workers have quietly slipped into the role of the unofficial project manager. Stakeholders, scope creep, no formal training, and a lack of process, all combine to raise the probability of project failure costing organizations time, money, and employee morale.
This course will help participants consistently complete projects successfully by teaching them to implement a disciplined process to execute projects and to master informal authority.
People + Process = Success
Project management isn't just about managing logistics and hoping the project team is ready to play to win. The skills of "informal authority" are more important than ever before, so team members are inspired to contribute to project success!
Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager will provide the mind-set, skill set, and toolset that will consistently deliver successful projects to completion.
Who Should Attend
This innovative course has been speciﬁcally designed for professionals across all industry sectors working as supervisors of small projects or team members providing administrative support or specialized procedure support.
This includes Event Managers, Coordinators, Marketing Executives, Administrative Professionals, Supervisors, Assistants, Project Administrators, Systems Analysts or Technical Coordinators.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviors that inspire their team members to execute with excellence
- Identify a project’s stakeholders
- Establish clear and measurable project outcomes
- Create a well-defined project scope statement
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule
- Hold team members accountable to project plans
- Conduct consistent team-accountability sessions
- Create a clear communication plan around their project that includes regular project status reports and project changes
- Reward and recognize the contributions of project team members • Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned
The FranklinCovey Middle East consultant team is
made up of passionate, dedicated professionals
who are committed to improving organizational
performance and unleashing individual potential.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and pass the course examination will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable