Sales and effective presentations are the life-blood of any
successful company. You need to make sure that your offline
strategy can generate as much buzz in front of a live (and often
difficult to please) audience as your online advertising does to a
prospective client. You must also create a life-changing
experience with fascinating content and an effective call-to-action.
Presenting powerful presentations to both large and small audiences gives you a showcase for sharing your vision, influencing others and gaining support for your ideas. This transformational course is designed to allow you to deliver effective presentations to suit every audience and industry. You will also learn how to deliver presentations in real-time settings with the ability to react and adapt to new data and end with a call-to-action which will monetise and justify the audience’s time.
Attendees will learn how to deliver incredible presentations to audiences and make the experience so memorable that audiences will want to follow up with meetings, orders, partnerships and other ROI activities. This course is perfect for any professional who needs to make internal presentations, as well as those who represent (and sell) their organisations in external meetings – both offline and online.
Who Should Attend
All professionals looking to enhance their presentation development and delivery will find tremendous value in attending this course. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Professionals working in competitive roles (such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Not-for-profit and non-profit organisations
- Those who are responsible for professional development within their team or organisation
- Entrepreneurs and small-to-medium enterprise (SME) owners
Benefits of Attending
- Enhance your influence in front of professional audiences, engaging them completely from the beginning until the end of your presentation
- Use Q&As, music, videos, surveys, audience participation, competitions and effective language patterns that capture and influence your audience
- Create your own credible, personalised presenting style
- Achieve universal agreement of every audience with your ideas, strategies and reports
- Learn the most proven successful ways to use all the presentation tools available to drive change and acceptance
He has over 45 years of professional experience in the entertainment industry and in hosting premium events, including: Dubai Desert Rock Festival; Rhythm Festival; The Legends Rock; Dubai Tennis Masters Championship; and The Speedcar Series. He is also an occasional Host of The Laughter Factory (the Gulf’s longest running stand-up comedy night) and is one of the best-known names in regional radio – having worked as a Presenter on Radio 2 UAE (99.3 FM) and worked as the Station Manager of both Channel 4 (104.8 FM) and Dubai 92 (92 FM).
Dave is one of the freshest and highly requested Trainers and Motivational Speakers in the Middle East. In the last few years, he has worked in Spain, South Africa, Germany, Austria, France, Greece, Egypt, the Caribbean, Italy and Monaco. Some of his clients include: Google, Dubai Airports, BBC, Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), American Express, Panasonic, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Sanofi, Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Hercules Trophy, and Grant Thornton.
In addition, Dave is a National Federation of NeuroLinguistic Programming (NFNLP) Hypnotherapist; a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner; and a Life Coach. Over the past 10 years, his cognitive strategies have helped to build successful and productive teams for corporations.
Sheraton Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Sheraton Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Mall of the Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road, al Barsha 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 377 2000
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable