FranklinCovey Middle East (FCME)
- 06 Sep 2021 Dubai
- 12 Dec 2021 Dubai
Renowned as the world's premier personal leadership development offering, the new 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Course Signature Edition 4.0 aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices.
No matter how competent a person is they will not have sustained and lasting success, unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others and continuously improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team and organizational effectiveness.
Who Should Attend
The self-development and leadership courses. It is suitable for everyone as it develops leadership effectiveness at three levels: the individual, the team and the organization
Benefits of Attending
- Increases trust and teamwork and strengthens relationships at all levels
- Brings projects to completion and unites teams and organizations under a shared vision, mission and purpose
- Promotes getting the most important things done first and encourages direct effectiveness
- Encourages conflict resolution and helps individuals seek mutual benefit, increasing group momentum
- Ensures greater "buy-in" from team members and leverages the diversity of individuals to increase levels of success
- Helps people understand problems, resulting in targeted solutions; and promote better communications, leading to successful problem solving
- Promotes continuous improvements and safeguards against "burn-out" and subsequent non-productivity
- Reduces turnover rates through an increase in the ability of employees to see the "big picture" and commit to the organization's strategy and vision
- Heightens ability to cope with change
FranklinCovey Middle East
FranklinCovey Co. is a global company specializing in performance improvement with expertise in 7 key areas: leadership, execution, productivity, trust, sales performance, customer loyalty and education.
FranklinCovey helps organizations and individuals achieve results that require a change in human behaviour. Clients included 90 percent of the Fortune 100, 75 percent of the Fortune 500, thousands of small and midsized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions.
The FranklinCovey Middle East consultant team is made up of passionate, dedicated professionals who are committed to improving organizational performance and unleashing individual potential.
They come from a broad range of industries and sectors, such as oil and gas, banking, education, media, insurance, retail, aviation and engineering, where they have held senior positions, successfully led teams, and delivered results.
Our consultants come from a wide variety of backgrounds, combining different professional experiences and cultural perspectives. They are highly qualified, holding university degrees and PhDs, and are committed to their personal continuous professional development and remaining relevant in today’s competitive environment.
FranklinCovey Middle East consultants who deliver the globally renowned program The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® are highly skilled facilitators with many years’ experience of facilitating learning. More importantly, however, not only do they deliver the program, but they constantly challenge themselves to ‘live’ and practice the 7 Habits principles and teachings.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® badge are able to achieve high levels of improved leadership effectiveness at individual, team, and organizational levels whilst demonstrating increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self. They are able to collaborate effectively, influence others and develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity.
Proactiveness, Planning, Prioritization, Collaboration, Influence, Innovative Solutions, Self-motivation
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable