- 17 Nov 2019 Dubai
Understanding and implementing the latest best practice and trends are key to success in global supply chain management. The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) programme is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP certification holders are equipped with the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors and customers located around the world.
By attending this course, you will expand your supply chain knowledge and prepare yourself for the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification exam.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for individuals and organisations looking to develop or enhance skills to create and execute a global supply chain management strategy that meets customer needs, reduces cost, and increases profits. This course will help supply chain management professionals take the next step to further their career. Some job titles include:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Project Managers
- Supply Chain Analysts
- Logistics Managers
- Business Analysts
The knowledge gained on this course will also benefit:
- People seeking in-depth knowledge of their company’s supply chain
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration
- Innovators promoting global supply chain management
- Managers working to affect lead time, inventory, productivity and profits
- Supply chain professionals looking to secure their career
Benefits of Attending
- Remain current with supply chain trends and developments and strategically streamline operations while bringing new ideas to your workplace
- Increase your professional credibility and influence as a supply chain expert
- Prepare yourself for the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification exam
- Develop competencies to manage global supply chain activities involving suppliers, distributors and customers
- Enjoy increased on-the-job confidence and earning potential, and expand your network of supply chain professionals to collaborate with
| Ravindra Tulsyan |
CPIM-F, CIRM, CSCP, SCOR-P, PLS, CLTD, DDPP
Ravindra Tulsyan, popularly known as Ravi, is a highly effective change leader and ERP/SCM/business process guru. Throughout his career beginning in 1982, he has gained extensive depth and breadth of business challenges of over 150 companies globally, within manufacturing, distribution and service businesses across various industries. He is the pioneer of the ERP and business process movement in India. Ravi completed an MTech (Mech) from IIT Kanpur and a Diploma in Business Finance (DBF) from ICFAI Hyderabad. He holds the following credentials:
Prior to launching his business, he worked for Tata Unisys Ltd. (now Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.) for over six years. He began his own ERP consulting practice, Saksham Consultants in 1989 and then formed AAKIT Technologies Pvt. Ltd. – an SAP channel partner. Currently, he serves as the Chairman and Chief Mentor of KnoWerX Education (India) Pvt. Ltd., a premier channel partner of APICS, USA (http://www.apics.org), administrative partner of TOC International Certification Organization, USA (http://www.tocico.org) and affiliate of Demand Driven Institute, USA (http://www. demanddriveninstitute.com). He is one of the founders and played the lead role in forming the Business Process Council.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable