- 07 Sep 2020 Dubai
Well - planned and executed PR campaigns can drive strategic organisational change, shape public perceptions and enhance brand reputation with key stakeholders. Carefully designed can also prove to be a cost-effective means of positively influencing and increasing stakeholder value for an organisation. With a strategic approach right from the conception phase to budgeting, and from choosing and leading a good team, to managing the overall execution of the campaign, this course will provide step-by-step guidance to effectively plan and execute a knockout PR campaign.
In the digital era where social media now constitutes a major factor in any successful communications plan, this course will also provide participants with the necessary tools and techniques to include, and better plan for, social media engagement by considering the latest digital trends. Now more than ever managing an organisation’s reputation is directed online, which is why this course will provide ample insight and walk each application through the right processes with a fully-integrated simulative approach to PR campaigns and campaign design.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed primarily for:
- General Managers, Department heads or In-house Public Relations Managers, Communications and Marketing Managers that deal with a company/ organisations’ reputation, strategic communication and overall all image management.
- Middle and senior managers tasked with the direct delivery of campaigns or oversight of specialist subcontractors
- Senior operational managers with responsibility for managing teams whose role includes Public Relations Campaigns
- Senior managers responsible for the strategic use of Public Relations
Benefits of Attending
- Identify key objectives for a Public Relations (PR) campaign
- Conceive, create and oversee the campaign execution like a thorough professional
- Successfully manage staff, budgets and external stakeholders throughout entire campaign
- Control and ensure the outcomes set by the PR campaign objectives
- Acquire the necessary skill-sets, tools, pitfalls and techniques to succeed when running campaigns
Rebecca Bou Chebel MacMillan
Rebecca manages strategic communications campaigns for international clients and governments with a focus on the Middle East.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of this certificate have demonstrated their ability to: communicate and set out clear Public Relations campaign goals, as well as oversee and manage their campaigns. They have learned how to simultaneously manage their staff, budgets and external stakeholders throughout the entire campaign, all the while sticking to the integrity and original PR campaign objectives. They have acquired the necessary skill-sets, tools, pitfalls and techniques to succeed when running campaigns.
Public Relations, PR, Public Affairs, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Project Management, Organisational Skills, Budgeting, Strategy, Brand Management, Operations, Event Management
- Attend and participate in the 4 days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert. With less than 2 hours of absence.
- Plan and successfully deliver an individual and team presentation to the class
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable