- 24 Nov 2020 Dubai
The saying "You only get one chance to make a first impression" remains true. But the reality is that you and your brand will almost certainly not be physically present when that impression is made.
As we move more and more into a social economy, our reputation, both personal and that of our brand will be based purely on how we are judged. The search engines and social media platforms have become the preferred locations to frequent to find answers to questions.
It’s time to take control of what appears online for your name and your brand’s name so that the first impression, has the kind of positive impact you would expect if it was made in person. Moving forwards your online reputation is your reputation.
Who Should Attend
All working professionals should attend this course. Your online reputation, regardless of job title, is invaluable in today’s social economy.
This course will particularly benefit:
- Those looking after a brand’s image
- Those representing a brand at the highest level should also attend to learn how their ‘personal’ actions affect the brand they represent
- Those interested in controlling their personal and brand’s first impression
- Brand Managers, Marketing Directors/Managers, Social Media Managers, CEOs, GMs and C-suite professionals
Benefits of Attending
- Optimise the most prominent results that show up in the search engines – for your brand and for yourself
- Position yourself as the expert in your area of expertise
- Build creative content, including videos, utilising newly acquired tools and techniques
- Sharpen your Social Listening skills to take action on conversations involving you and your brand
- Leave with a fully optimised LinkedIn profile, (personal and brand)
Barry Lee Cummings
After 10 years of success in the corporate world with Microsoft and EMC, Barry set up his own boutique digital agency in 2009. Ever since, he has been helping companies across market sectors in the Middle East drive more traffic through their digital real estate, become more visible to their target audience and ultimately drive bottom line revenue.
Barry has spoken at prestigious events such as DIGICONF, The Social Media Summit, The Global Youth Forum, The Bedaya Program and the Internet City Excellence Series on the subject of the digital marketing jigsaw; search engine optimisation, email marketing, analytics and social media strategy and management.
Barry has also trained hundreds of companies and is a trainer and lecturer with the Digital Marketing Institute and the International School of Communications. You may have also heard Barry offer his expertise on Dubai Eye, 108.3FM and Pearl FM, on the subject of social media and the digital world. He set up the Beat The Cyberbully Initiative Middle East chapter in 2014 and speaks to students, parents and teachers about cyber safety, cyberbullying and online reputation.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Online Reputation Management certificate are able to demonstrate effective optimisation the most prominent results that show up in the search engines, position themselves as leaders within the scope of expertise, build creative content – including videos, utilising newly acquired tools and techniques. Additionally, earners will have acquired the ability to sharpen their Social Listening skills to take action on conversations involving their brand. They will have upgraded their LinkedIn profile, (personal and brand).
Search Engine Optimisation, Boolean Search Terms, Reverse Image Search, Social Listening, Google tools for branding online, LinkedIn Marketing
- Attend and participate in the 2 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable