Anyone who needs to create and maintain customer relationships will require a comprehensive awareness of marketing principles. This workshop will cover both the theory and the practice of marketing, equipping delegates with the skills and knowledge to be able to contribute effectively to the marketing initiatives in their organisation. They cover the roles and responsibilities of brand management and the use of the marketing mix to strengthen your brand(s). Using latest and best practice, learn how to grow and defend your market position and maximise investment return.
You will learn how to be fully effective and efficient in all aspects of marketing. This is the most comprehensive coverage of the marketing function that can be provided.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level workshop is aimed at individuals who are familiar with, or are working in, the marketing function; as well as anyone who needs to be aware of the principles of marketing.
This training is also a useful course for anyone who wishes to develop a better understanding of the marketing process and for those who interact with the marketing department and would like a better grasp of all that is involved in the marketing process.
The course will also benefit individuals who manage businesses and need to review their marketing strategy or decide on and implement key tactics and marketing activity.
Benefits of Attending
- Maximise your marketing performance and create a marketing plan for your organisation
- Apply techniques to segment your marketplace and identify your key target audience
- Create clear and measurable objectives and tools to measure and refine results
- Use best practice methods to maximise the effectiveness of marketing mix and establish a competitive advantage
- Understand the role of brand management and its relationship to other functions
- Strengthen your brand for deeper, longer lasting relationships with your customers
- Understand best practice in product management and apply it in your organisation
Miles is a marketing leader and consultant with over 25 years of experience in creating strategy, developing and executing marketing plans, designing organisations and building capabilities, developed through senior roles and engagements in both B2B and B2C markets.
As CMO at Arup, he was responsible for the delivery of all External Marketing and Internal Communications, inc. relaunching the brand, all digital channels, and marketing leadership via specialist teams for Digital, Film, Design, PR and Press.
At Diageo Miles occupied a Global Marketing Director leadership role overseeing the pan-Africa portfolio, brand growth, development and launch, particularly TV advertising in UK/Ireland, innovation projects.
He has also worked for organisations in strategy consulting (Marakon, Cognosis), marketing consulting (Brand Learning) and engineering design sectors (Arup). During his career Miles has led projects to redefine strategic business focus, relaunch brands, prepare firms for merger and post-merger integration, create and deliver marketing capabilities, and redesign functions.
Miles has an MBA from London Business School and an engineering degree from Imperial College. A developer of new ideas and pragmatic solutions, Miles is never happier than when creatively solving problems.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Marketing Masterclass badge are able to maximise marketing performance and create a marketing plan for an organisation as well as apply techniques to segment the marketplace and identify a key target audience. They are also able to use the best practice methods to maximise the effectiveness of marketing mix and establish a competitive advantage.
Measurable objectives, refine results, customer relationships, product management efficiency, designing marketing plans, situation analysis
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect