This course covers the basics of market research and introduces a number of advanced techniques to gain real and in-depth insight to help make better business decisions.
Explaining how to write a good brief and choose the best agency, it doesn’t stop there; it helps you see how observations from research get crafted into insights and how this can then be measured simply via NPS along a customer experience map. The course is very practical, and rich in case studies and real-life examples that should serve as inspiration for you to go back to your day job complete with new skills, reference templates and inspirational stories to drive your business forward.
Who Should Attend
Today, the understanding of Market Research applies across all categories (Service and Product – category and country agnostic) and across a diverse range of job titles, not just limited to the learning for Marketing Professionals.
This Intermediate to Advanced level course is well-suited for those with over three years of professional experience and will benefit:
- Market Research Professionals such as Associates, Managers and Senior Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Managers responsible for Consumer Insights, Brand Insights, Customer Experience (CX), Customer Insights, Market Intelligence and Competitive Intelligence
- Business Leaders such as Entrepreneurs, Business Analysts and Business Development Managers, Business Modelling Managers and Statisticians
- Agency Account Managers and Account Planners
Benefits of Attending
- Understand and meet your business needs by using advanced and new research methods such as Behavioural Economics, Heuristics, Emotional Resonance, Influencer Research, Semiotics and Design Thinking
- Illustrate the difference between Qualitative and Quantitative Research, the pros and cons, and how they should work together – not in isolation
- Build your Research and insight around the core business motivators – the customer experience and purchase funnel
- Construct a great Market Research Brief/Insight Brief
- Craft meaningful springboard insights derived from your research observations and measure the success of any programme against the Net Promoter Score (NPS) at any stage of the customer experience
- Apply your learning to create an agency selection criterion to meet your brief and choose the best partner
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Market Research, Evaluation & Analysis badge are able to use research tools and techniques to unlock insights, make better business decisions, achieve impactful outcomes and drive signiﬁcant business value. They are able to craft meaningful springboard solutions derived from research observations and measure the success of any programme against the Net Promoter Score (NPS) at any stage of the customer experience.
Constructing market research briefs, behavioural economics, emotional resonance, design thinking, business motivators
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.