- 11 Nov 2019 Dubai
- 23 Mar 2020 Dubai
This course covers the basics of market research and introduces a number of advanced techniques to gain real and in-depth insight to help make better business decisions.
Explaining how to write a good brief and choose the best agency, it doesn’t stop there; it helps you see how observations from research get crafted into insights and how this can then be measured simply via NPS along a customer experience map. The course is very practical, and rich in case studies and real-life examples that should serve as inspiration for you to go back to your day job complete with new skills, reference templates and inspirational stories to drive your business forward.
Who Should Attend
Today, the understanding of Market Research applies across all categories (Service and Product – category and country agnostic) and across a diverse range of job titles, not just limited to the learning for Marketing Professionals.
This Intermediate to Advanced level course is well-suited for those with over three years of professional experience and will benefit:
- Market Research Professionals such as Associates, Managers and Senior Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Managers responsible for Consumer Insights, Brand Insights, Customer Experience (CX), Customer Insights, Market Intelligence and Competitive Intelligence
- Business Leaders such as Entrepreneurs, Business Analysts and Business Development Managers, Business Modelling Managers and Statisticians
- Agency Account Managers and Account Planners
Benefits of Attending
- Understand and meet your business needs by using advanced and new research methods such as Behavioural Economics, Heuristics, Emotional Resonance, Influencer Research, Semiotics and Design Thinking
- Illustrate the difference between Qualitative and Quantitative Research, the pros and cons, and how they should work together – not in isolation
- Build your Research and insight around the core business motivators – the customer experience and purchase funnel
- Construct a great Market Research Brief/Insight Brief
- Craft meaningful springboard insights derived from your research observations and measure the success of any programme against the Net Promoter Score (NPS) at any stage of the customer experience
- Apply your learning to create an agency selection criterion to meet your brief and choose the best partner
With over 25 years’ experience as a facilitator and trainer, Allisyn’s reach spans across the full suite of business and commercial capabilities. Known for her strong strategic thinking skills coupled with real tactical expertise, she loves to share best practice and create innovative and immersive training events.
Allisyn brings a wealth of industry experience, having held senior commercial positions in both client side and agency side across multiple categories and in multiple geographies.
She has written and delivered many capability academies for multinationals – improving the ability of marketing and sales professionals to stay contemporary and do their job better. Geographically, she has worked extensively in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and The Americas delivering programmes on behalf of multinationals.
A clear lateral thinker, she loves to look through multiple lenses to drive innovation and harness trends to unleash possibilities. For Allisyn, it’s all about the consumer at heart. She is constantly fascinated by people and why they think, feel and behave how they do, and is passionate about driving growth through cultural context.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Market Research, Evaluation & Analysis badge are able to use research tools and techniques to unlock insights, make better business decisions, achieve impactful outcomes and drive signiﬁcant business value. They are able to craft meaningful springboard solutions derived from research observations and measure the success of any programme against the Net Promoter Score (NPS) at any stage of the customer experience.
Constructing market research briefs, behavioural economics, emotional resonance, design thinking, business motivators
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Dusit Thani Hotel
Dusit Thani Hotel
Dusit Thani Hotel
133 Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 343 3333
Fax: +971 4 407 2517
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable