Product marketing is the function responsible for ensuring the success of the product while it is in the marketplace. It starts with a successful launch and continues as the product moves through growth, maturity and eventual decline. Product Marketing Managers initiate pricing actions, plan product-focused marketing communications activities and represent the products to sales people, the channels and often directly to customers. Overall, the Product Marketing Manager understands how to apply the 7 Ps of the marketing mix to each target market segment to achieve maximum results.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone involved in the product marketing function, working with external as well as internal resources to ensure successful product/service definition, design, development and launch. These people may have responsibility for goods and/or services, in any industry, and include:
- Product Marketing Managers
- Product Managers and Product Specialists
- Marketing Managers and Marketing Coordinators
- Solutions Managers and Segment Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Others who work closely with the product marketing function or who are otherwise responsible for marketing products
Benefits of Attending
- Adopt best practice in product marketing
- Develop a robust strategy for your products and product lines, to increase market share and fight off competition
- Optimise the marketing mix to ensure maximum market penetration
- Manage the commercialisation phase of the product lifecycle (launch, growth, maturity, decline) more effectively to produce better outcomes
- Gain an important professional credential by taking the exam to become an AIPMM Certified Product Marketing Manager®
The Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM)
When you attend the entire course and pass the exam on the last day you will become a Certified Product Marketing Manager®. You may then use the designation CPMM on your business cards and resume. This designation is a trademark of the AIPMM.
The Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) is the world’s largest professional organisation of product managers, brand managers, product marketing managers and other individuals responsible for guiding their organisations and clients through a constantly changing business landscape. It is the only organisation that represents those who manage the entire product lifecycle throughout any industry. Currently over 8000 members strong, it has offerings in North America, Europe and the Middle East, and is expanding soon into Southeast Asia.
About The Certification
Certified Product Marketing Manager® is a designation of the AIPMM. The AIPMM has a primary objective to provide educational programmes and the standards of excellence necessary for a product or brand professional to achieve professional recognition. Through the Certified Product Marketing Manager® course, individuals have the opportunity to pursue continuing education and increase industry involvement and industry-wide recognition by achieving a certified designation.
Included in the course fees are all prerequisites for applying for the Certified Product Marketing Manager® certification, membership in the AIPMM, and the exam which will be administered on the last day of the course.
Leland (Lee) D. Shaeffer
after the sessions are over. It makes you stand apart.Thank you!"
Area Marketing Director
MMA, DORMA Gulf Door Controls FZE, UAE
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive an Informa Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable