How often do we hear organisations say that its people are its greatest asset? Businesses need employees to understand, believe in and promote the future direction of the organisation, in other words to become an ambassadorial workforce.
In an increasingly cost-driven, value-focused business environment, internal communicators have a unique and crucial role to play in the success of an organisation by providing a clear line of sight between business strategy and every employees’ role in delivering it.
This course will demonstrate how the Internal Communications function not only supports the communication of business strategy, but also plays a vital role in its delivery, by:
- Articulating the business case for an effective, strategically aligned internal communications capability within your organisation to your senior stakeholders
- Improving awareness, understanding and advocacy of your business strategy among internal stakeholders
- Moving your internal communications away from tactical interventions towards a more strategically aligned, valueadding approach
- Demonstrating how effective internal communication is consequential to the success of your business
- Helping you to evaluate and improve your levels of personal influence as a strategic communications partner
Who Should Attend
This cutting edge course is created for professionals interested in maximising internal communications in their companies. From Department Heads and HR Directors to Internal Communications Managers and PR Managers, this course is for everyone interested in engaging their employees and creating an ambassadorial workforce.
Benefits of Attending
- Develop a Corporate Communications Strategy and Plan for your organisation, which aligns to business fundamentals, captures stakeholder needs and optimises the channels available to you
- Conduct a review of your organisation’s current communications capabilities and future needs
- Articulate the critical success factors for internal communications and effective alignment with business strategy
- Identify, map and meet your stakeholders’ needs for internal communications
- Evaluate your audiences and their needs, so that your messages resonate with them and invoke the intended response
- Act as a Strategic Internal Communications Business Partner, by understanding your role as trusted advisor, the importance of personal influence, and the relationship between internal communications, employee engagement and customer satisfaction
Paula Coniglio is an experienced quality management, strategic communications and employee engagement specialist. She is a seasoned practitioner and trainer with more than twenty years’ experience of operating in complex, global environments.
As Head of Internal Communications at Lloyds Bank in the UK, Paula was responsible for developing and delivering effective internal communications strategies to translate complex organisational and cultural change into engaging messaging. During that time she managed employee communications during the UK’s largest-ever financial services integration, helping to bring together the Lloyds TSB and HBOS workforce behind a common vision, strategy and set of values.
In addition, her Corporate Communications experience covers a wide range of disciplines from event management (including large-scale multi-national conventions and leadership conferences), to creating campaigns, report production (including executive presentation and speech writing), developing channel strategies (including digital and social media), and building, leading and up-skilling communication functions.
She was also part of the first cohort to achieve the highly regarded Strategic Communications Black Belt qualification.
In the area of Quality Management, she has successfully led numerous programmes in the UK and the Middle East to achieve ISO 9001 certifications, across disciplines ranging from operations, to customer services and product development. She is a qualified ISO lead auditor and a British Quality Foundation Assessor.
She has a passion for helping individuals and organisations to communicate more effectively, and to reach their full potential by developing successful quality management, business transformation and employee engagement strategies.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Strategic Internal Communications badge are able to develop a corporate communications strategy and plan for any organisation, which aligns to business fundamentals and captures stakeholder needs. They are able to conduct a review of communications capabilities and future needs and act as a strategic internal communications business partner, by understanding the relationship between internal communications, employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
Stakeholder mapping, strategic analysis, evaluating audience requirements, SWOT analysis, effective communication, improving awareness, improve personal influence
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a softcopy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect