- 31 Aug 2021 Dubai
This three-day comprehensive programme provides the essential knowledge and skills for sales managers/supervisors responsible for sales and effective route planning and coverage. The course covers key areas of sales management – including developing and implementing business strategies to improve sales, setting sales objectives, monitoring and balancing volumes, costs and margins of products sold and the importance of the role of the sales manager in achieving Company business plan.
Who Should Attend
This is a ‘Must-Attend’ course for all sales professionals, aspiring to move up into sales management positions and for newly promoted sales managers.
Benefits of Attending
- Effectively monitor and lead a sales team
- Determine the information required to plan and supervise the sales operation
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Set objectives and implement strategies that enhance sales operations
- Drive the effectiveness and efficiencies of sales operations by monitoring and managing key indicators
- Analyse results and implement alternative actions as needed to achieve the annual sales plan
David is a highly experienced leadership and sales force performance development and culture change consultant. He has worked with some of the world’s most well-known companies to support the development of their key account strategies and the capacity of their senior sales executives to deliver on those plans. He has worked with senior executives to redefine and refocus their vision, strategy and teams and has implemented programmes to address systemic and cultural issues within their organisations. He also specialises in communications skills including presentations, meetings and understanding others.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Sales Management badge have the ability to develop and lead high performing sales teams to consistently reach and exceed goals in building, sustaining and nurturing revenue stream. They are able to develop an effective sales strategy and create challenging yet achievable sales goals and monitor progress towards their attainment.
Improve motivation, run team meetings, manage staffing levels, sale forecasts, implement sales plans, incentive schemes, opportunity planning, leading teams, building effective sales strategies
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete an assessment, will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable