The Certificate in Sales Management is a highly practical and interactive programme with intensive learning which builds on participants’ existing experience. The workshop provides participants with a set of practical skills and tools to help them become highly effective Sales Managers, and deliver increased revenue for their organisation, to create superior value for their clients.
Who Should Attend
- Sales Managers/Directors/Team Leaders
- Marketing Managers/Directors
- Key Account Managers
- Sales Negotiators
Benefits of Attending
- Effectively lead a team of sales people
- Create and develop challenging and achievable sales goals and monitor progress towards their attainment
- Develop the performance of sales people
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Develop an effective sales strategy
David is a highly experienced leadership and sales force performance development and culture change consultant. He has worked with some of the world’s most well-known companies to support the development of their key account strategies and the capacity of their senior sales executives to deliver on those plans. He has worked with senior executives to redefine and refocus their vision, strategy and teams and has implemented programmes to address systemic and cultural issues within their organisations. He also specialises in communications skills including presentations, meetings and understanding others.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Sales Management badge have the ability to develop and lead high performing sales teams to consistently reach and exceed goals in building, sustaining and nurturing revenue stream. They are able to develop an effective sales strategy and create challenging yet achievable sales goals and monitor progress towards their attainment.
Improve motivation, run team meetings, manage staffing levels, sale forecasts, implement sales plans, incentive schemes, opportunity planning, leading teams, building effective sales strategies
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect