- 22 Oct 2019 Dubai
Increasingly, companies do the most of their business with fewer customers than ever before, so it is of paramount importance to acquire, grow and retain these key accounts. Not only are they your most important clients, they are also the ones at most risk of attack from your competition. The loss of one major account could have a disastrous effect on your survival, conversely acquiring an extra one can double profitability. In many companies, multiple lines of business have meant that some of their key clients are handled by different individuals leading to confusion amongst customers as to who they are really dealing.
Developing your strategic plans and your key account managers' skillset must therefore, be a priority to enable you to build sustainable relationships, create excellent customer retention, improve sales, increase margins and ensure ongoing customer loyalty. Key account management needs a strategic planning approach that goes way beyond traditional selling. Modern key account managers need to deploy a range of business, communication and relationship building skills to maximise the value of strategic planning.
This course provides delegates with the strategies and skills needed to ensure that key account relationships are nurtured into highly valued partnerships. You will use best practice principles to complete the individual assessments, account audits and account plans needed to maximise opportunities and to protect your key accounts from competitor attack.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
- Existing account managers
- Directors and managers responsible for introducing or implementing key account strategies
- Senior sales staff and sales staff being trained to take on a key account management role
- Customer focused managers from other departments who have responsibility for interfacing with customers as part of an account management team
Benefits of Attending
- Manage the attitude of your team for an improved performance
- Hold highly effective conversations with clients that uncover the maximum opportunity for their business
- "Read" other people and identify how they prefer to receive information and make decisions, and be able to deliver information in the most effective manner
- Analyse a Key Account and build a growth strategy and plan, including a customer relationship development map and action plan
- Conduct effective negotiations that deliver a win-win result in an ethical fashion
The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management
David is a highly experienced Leadership and
Sales Force Performance Development and
Culture Change Consultant. He has worked
with some of the world's most well-known
companies to support the development of
their key account strategies and the capacity
of their Senior Sales Executives to deliver on those plans.
His particular expertise in the field of Sales and Leadership
has served many of his clients extremely well. Most report
an improvement in their sales velocity of between 25-50%
as a result of David's work with them.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive an Informa Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable