- 12 Dec 2021 Dubai
Initially the programme looks at the role of The Key Account Manager within an ever-evolving and competitive trading environment, developing the skills necessary to deliver on the overall organisation’s Key Account business objectives.
The difference with this programme is that it considers both the selling organisation and the customer’s perspectives, i.e. translating brand strategy into action, by examining Supplier and Customer Pressure Points.
The knowledge and skills of participants culminates in a final Customer Presentation by delegates, based on the various workshops throughout the programme.
Who Should Attend
- Junior salesmen seeking to transition to key account management
- Trade promotions and relationship managers
- Category and channel managers
- Activation managers
- Customer Marketing Managers and Brand managers
Benefits of Attending
- Fully comprehend the role and responsibilities of a Key Account Manager (KAM)
- Win at the Point-of-Purchase (POP)
- Increase profitability, with your understanding of how the Key Account makes money, and by applying the acquired knowledge on trade maths
- Develop a price and promotional mix
- Analyse and interrogate data, and translate it into meaningful insights and action plans
- Build a strategic customer business plan and presentation, based on an in-depth working understanding of the planning process and customer needs
David is a highly experienced leadership and sales force performance development and culture change consultant. He has worked with some of the world’s most well-known companies to support the development of their key account strategies and the capacity of their senior sales executives to deliver on those plans. He has worked with senior executives to redefine and refocus their vision, strategy and teams and has implemented programmes to address systemic and cultural issues within their organisations. He also specialises in communications skills including presentations, meetings and understanding others.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Key Account Management badge are able to fully comprehend the role and responsibilities of a Key Account Manager. They are able to increase profitability, with understanding of how the Key Account makes money, and by applying the acquired knowledge on trade maths. They can build a strategic customer business plan and presentation, based on an in-depth working understanding of the planning process and customer needs.
Interrogate data, translate data, create action plans, effective teamwork, develop analysis tools, deliver CBP presentations
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable