- 10 Dec 2019 Dubai
To be successful, brands have to review their organisation from an outside-in approach which starts with a healthy curiosity about customer needs, wants and desires. In addition to the ever more demanding need of customers, technological advances are allowing disruptive changes to challenge established practices. The consumer pains and gains to which the business must respond is where the brand equity battle is lost or won.
Change is the new normal. Those brands that have deep customer connections and respond with agility have an opportunity to beat their competitors in their capacity to provide a superior customer experience. We live in a data rich world which gives us new information allowing us to adjust our activities in real time, leveraging the instant power of advocacy in social media and the management and monitoring of this is imperative. Can you or your organisation risk NOT having the tools, processes, techniques and above all, the tips that will give you the edge?
This course focuses on gaining insights to address the challenges and provide winning solutions.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed to help all brand builders from across the organisation to actively create brand growth, monitor performance and optimise in real time. Specifically, it will benefit all those that have responsibility for driving and measuring brand health. These include:
- Product Managers, Brand Managers, Marketing Directors, and Internal and External Communications Specialists
- Team leaders will appreciate discovering how to implement new ways of working
- Finance controllers will understand the role that brand equity provides in driving goodwill
- The term ‘brand’ is as applicable to celebrities, politicians and sports folk as it is to charities, government agencies, and commercial businesses. Whether B2B or B2C, all need to manage their identity and this course is invaluable to them all to see the net commercial worth they are developing
The competencies for brand equity success that are delivered in this course include:
- A passion for the customer
- A curiosity to comprehend changing attitudes
- An overwhelming desire for action
- A mentality to strive and measure improvement
- A willingness to lead change
Benefits of Attending
- Build strong brands by leveraging deep customer understanding
- Know how to disrupt competitors’ established models
- Get familiar with the tools to develop powerful and compelling value propositions
- Identify the processes to deliver superior creative brand communications
- Measure performance and respond in real time
Jonathan Hughes has deep passion for brands and the impact their equity has on customers, society and brand owners. He inspires marketers and brand managers in their quest to secure resonance and advocacy.
Jonathan has devoted the best part of the last 25 years to exploring that place where creativity and transformation cross over. In that time, he has steered creative projects for clients from Accenture to UNICEF… and from Santander Bank (Abbey National) and BUPA to Diageo (Guinness), McDonalds and St Paul’s Cathedral, as well as working directly with a wide variety of non-profit organisations and exceptional small businesses.
He is used to wearing a variety of creative hats, having worked as a creative consultant, strategist, facilitator, trainer, speaker and copywriter in Auckland, Sydney, Boston, Tampa and London. As a facilitator and trainer, he has created and run events in Europe, and North America. In his workshops, he loves to leverage the dynamic between groups – to bring about individual and collective breakthroughs.
Working visually and interactively, Jonathan often uses giant ‘mindmaps’ to open and demystify the creative process – giving clients powerful 'aha moments' up-front, to lay strong foundations for what follows. Originally cutting his teeth as a copywriter with various London advertising agencies, Jonathan was Head of Copy at design agency Paper White on the South Bank in London for several years before moving to the United States in 2000 – where his focus shifted to clients who showed a clear interest in the kind of world we leave behind for future generations.
Jonathan is a storyteller and a mapmaker – supporting clients to transform their fortunes by giving them new clarity about: (a) the hidden assets they are sitting on; (b) the outcomes they are seeking to create; and (c) how to use one to create the other. In this way, Jonathan has a passion for sharing ‘best creative practice’.
Jonathan is inspirational. His stellar career uniquely gives him a raft of personal examples that are compelling. He is particularly adept at involving everyone in the room.
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable