- 05 Jul 2020 Dubai
Today’s digital workplace has changed the way leaders and managers need to lead and manage their dispersed workforces. No longer are teams co-located in the same office or building. Having to lead and manage this dispersed workforce needs us to do so over distance, time zones, cultures and using various digital and virtual technologies to achieve results.
As a business leader and manager, you need to develop virtual fluency — the ability to connect, communicate and collaborate virtually with virtual teams and remote employees.
You can no longer rely on the core skills that co-located teams require – virtual teams and remote employees require a different approach, clarity and engagement if they are to perform well.
Who Should Attend
The course will be most relevant for senior and strategic business professionals such as:
- Leaders or managers developing and hiring a new virtual team
- Leaders or managers leading remote staff
- Heads of all business functions
- Directors, managers, or team leaders responsible for achieving organisation performance
- Project and programme managers/leaders
- Line managers of different business functions
- Heads of learning and development
- Future leaders
- Heads of human resources
Benefits of Attending
- Develop virtual fluency to lead virtual teams and manage remote workers
- Learn how to effectively connect, communicate and collaborate in a digital workplace
- Create and engage high performing virtual teams
- Identify the roles, agreements and platforms to support virtual teams and remote staff
- Overcome the challenges of leading and managing virtually
David Smith is a globally recognised virtual working expert, author, keynote speaker, and facilitator on developing people for the digital workplace. He is also a regular webinar and conference speaker on the subject of how technologies change the way in which we work in the digital age.
Renowned across the globe in developing talent and organisations, David helps drive higher virtual performance using digital and virtual technologies to connect, communicate and collaborate.
He is also the author of various e-books, articles and white papers on the competencies needed to succeed in the digital workplace. Additionally, he has facilitated hundreds of in-person and virtual classroom initiatives focusing on developing employees at all levels in virtual team working, virtual leadership and remote working practices and technologies. In addition, he is ATD UK Network advocate supporting the UK based ATD membership with webinars, networking events and organising the annual delegation to the main US conference in May each year.
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Telephone: +971 4 437 3333
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive an Informa Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable