The more unpredictable the environment, the greater the opportunity—if you have the leadership skills to capitalise on it. The capacity to anticipate, challenge, interpret, decide, align, and learn are some of the skills that, when developed and applied together, allow leaders to think strategically and navigate the unknown.
In the Strategic Business & People Leadership programme, you will gain new-world techniques, practical models, and methodologies to understand, analyse and implement strategies, visionary strategic plans, and actions to achieve growth and outcomes beyond your targets. The programme is built on a revolutionary method of Value Leadership authored by the course director, Sanjeev Loomba, which has delivered outstanding growth to hundreds of organisations and thousands of people world-wide.
Upon completion of this programme, you are able to immediately apply all the learning practically and effectively in your real business/function on Sunday to start generating immediate results.
Who Should Attend
All Managers/Directors Aspiring For The ‘C’ level
- Mid managers who are keen to apply it to their departmental success as a step towards applying it to total business success
- Senior managers/directors who will apply it to significantly influence business success
- ‘C’ level members who will apply it for accelerated business growth and shaping the business for shareholder value
- People with existing businesses or aspiring to become an entrepreneur
Heads Of Organisations
- Whether commercial, social, welfare, private, public or governmental – re-shaping
Benefits of Attending
- Design, structure and implement market inspired strategies and plans to make yourbusiness unit grow, expand, and generate outstanding results.
- Assess your business environment to maximise opportunities arising from rapid changes, lift constraints and manage down the risks.
- Raise people performance of your whole team winning their collaboration, co-operation, creativity, innovation and taking responsibility - using the techniques of Value Leadership.
- Establish strong relationships with top management, customers, colleagues, team members and external parties.
- Become personally distinguished, recognised, and respected a visionary leader and bringer of value.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Winner of the UK National Training Awards 2009 for achieving high return on investment from training. Founder and Principal at The Real Potential, Sanjeev’s knowledge and inspirational approach has helped thousands of managers and professionals to capitalise on their talents and achieve best of self and business performance, from blue chips to SMEs.
The powerful combination of an insight into people’s EQ, as well as business management helps him to achieve transformational shifts in mind-sets, performance, personal and business success. Having turned around companies from different sectors to growth and success, he puts people at the centre of success, giving them both the business tool-kit, as well as the feeling and passion for it.
His vision–training is only as good as the results it brings – it’s not just academic, its real! His mastery of strategy, marketing, sales, finance, leadership and communication bring a ‘holistic’ and complete development of people.
Examples: EBIDTA shift of 27% in 18 months for RR Donnely Europe; measured behaviour shifts of senior management at Cognizant of over 35%; over 550% ROI on training at QBE insurance. Sanjeev’s strongest asset is his deep commitment to people and intense capacity to listen and relate. With the use of personal profiling, practical models, simulations and engaging conversations people open up, commit to change, and feel supported in making the transition.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a softcopy will be provided to virtual learners.