What’s holding your team back from better results?
Under pressure to deliver results in good times and bad, leaders face a variety of challenges:
- We can’t hire, but we need to grow
- We need everyone’s best, but people are burned out
- We’re okay today, but we’re not ready to compete tomorrow
- We have the best talent, but they’re not engaged
In these circumstances, leaders can’t afford to waste talent. They need people to innovate, to solve problems, to deliver results—and to be excited and engaged as they do so.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level managers
- Senior executives
- Business owners/founders
- Senior functional leaders
- Division-level managers
Benefits of Attending
- Access and use the untapped capabilities of your teams
- Rekindle energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve stronger results
- Innovate by encouraging new and bold thinking
- Breakthrough to new levels of performance by amplifying people’s intelligence
FranklinCovey Middle East
FranklinCovey Co. is a global company specializing in performance improvement with expertise in 7 key areas: leadership, execution, productivity, trust, sales performance, customer loyalty and education.
FranklinCovey helps organizations and individuals achieve results that require a change in human behaviour. Clients included 90 percent of the Fortune 100, 75 percent of the Fortune 500, thousands of small and midsized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions.
The FranklinCovey Middle East consultant team is made up of passionate, dedicated professionals who are committed to improving organizational performance and unleashing individual potential.
They come from a broad range of industries and sectors, such as oil and gas, banking, education, media, insurance, retail, aviation and engineering, where they have held senior positions, successfully led teams, and delivered results. Our consultants come from a wide variety of backgrounds, combining different professional experiences and cultural perspectives. They are highly qualified, holding university degrees and PhDs, and are committed to their personal continuous professional development and remaining relevant in today’s competitive environment.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete an assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect