ILM Recognised Leadership Effectiveness for Managers
FUTURE LINK Consulting Pty. Limited
The course will focus on supervision and management skills – from self-management to recruitment, performance management, effective communication, building effective teams and conflict resolution. It is a course dedicated to building a solid foundation for your development and equipping you with tools and techniques to supervise and manage your team effectively and thus contributing to your organisation’s goals.
Who Should Attend
- Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Leaders
- Shift Leaders
- Trainee Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Individuals making the transition into management roles
- Plus any executives without formal management training
Benefits of Attending
For The Manager
- Recognise, harness, direct and develop your skills to successfully establish the groundwork for you to take on future middle and senior management roles
- Learn about yourself, how you interact with and manage others, and gain a broad perspective of the imperatives of your organisation
- Discover how to step up to the next challenge in a positive, proactive way
For The Organisation
- Shape emerging talent into excellent key managers for the future
- Build your managers' management and leadership skills and expertise to take them to the pinnacle of their careers
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
The ILM is the UK’s largest awarding body for leadership and management qualifications. ILM partners with over 2,000 ILM-approved centres, comprising private training providers, further and higher education colleges, and employers delivering in-house management training.
When you register for an Informa/ILM Endorsed Programme you can be sure that it is:
- Practically based, and will complement your role at work
- Expertly designed to meet the needs of leaders and managers across all business sectors
- Supported by comprehensive learning resources
- Externally recognised as a high quality programme
Bonus: every learner registered on any type of ILM programme is automatically entitled to 12 months of free studying membership with the Institute of Leadership and Management which brings a terrific range of benefits.
For full details of the benefits of studying membership please visit: www.institutelm.com
Jacqueline Klauer is in international demand as a leadership expert and people development strategist. She is an outstanding, polished facilitator who is a long-standing Senior Associate with Informa. Having the experience of working in over 60 countries across the Americas, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the South Pacific, Jacqueline has the enviable ability to provide focus to the most complicated of subjects and delivers training that is innovative, fun, and highly customised to organisations, business units and individuals.
With a background in both psychology and education, Jacqueline brings a sensitivity to the seminar environment rarely experienced by delegates, and her workshops are often described as the "best ever attended". She has an extensive background as an international corporate executive, enabling her to deeply understand, from a firsthand perspective, the challenges experienced by those individuals seeking to advance their skills and knowledge in global business.
Now Managing Director of her own consulting practice, Jacqueline has worked with clients in federal, state and local government, education, oil and gas, fast-moving consumer goods, banking, telecoms, tourism, healthcare and more. She divides her professional time between roles as a management consultant, speaker, facilitator, trainer, courseware developer and coach.
An award-winning author, Ms. Klauer has written courses that are now endorsed by ILM in the UK, the Chartered Management Institute in the UK and the Australian Institute of Management where she has been awarded a Fellowship.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Leadership Effectiveness for Managers badge are able to adopt strategies to create and maintain high performance teams, embrace change and manage conﬂict eﬀectively. They are able to utilise effective communication strategies, overcome barriers to communication and build successful relationships to increase team eﬀectiveness. They have also developed self-management capabilities and gained a broad perspective of the imperatives of an organisation to contribute to its goals.
Knowing Yourself, Managerial Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Recruitment, Staff Selection, Employee Retention, Effective Communication, Performance Management, Building High- Performance Teams, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Change Management, Conflict Resolution
- Attend and participate in the 5 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an ILM Endorsement Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO FAST FORUMS
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect