- 03 Dec 2019 Dubai
The security and profitability of your business will depend on
long-term relationships reinforced by customer confidence in the
ability of managers and leaders in the supply chain. This requires
flexibility, focus, empathy, encouragement and a well-balanced
attitude. It also requires good business awareness, creative
thinking styles, problem solving skills, emotional intelligence and
cultural understanding to guide both yourself and others towards
This master class is for technical professionals who want to enhance their market awareness, their personal focus, and gain the necessary skills to achieve recognition and then transition towards high performance management and leadership levels in their business area.
In aspiring to advance their personal development in strategy, leadership, management skills, organisation and business focus, they will find the key to their success.
Each participant will have a chance to ask the key questions that relate to their own personal journey from technical professional to manager and leader in their own organisations and share any issues – one-to-one or in group format.
To aid this process, we have included the unique Leadership Charter© to enable participants to assess their individual skills to achieve that next management role in their own organisation.
Who Should Attend
This unique, interactive and comprehensive executive
management master class has been designed with all
technical professionals, sales professionals, strategists and
business analysts in mind. Those, in fact, who want to
recognise and achieve their full potential as managers and
leaders and then support their company in the most efficient
and effective way possible will greatly benefit from this
The programme will provide all participants with the skills and insights to: make their working life easier and more effective, improve their performance, and gain the trust and loyalty of their customers. By understanding themselves and others in their teams better, attendees will become more confident in building long-term relationships with their customers and teams.
Attendees may include:
- Technical personnel (such as Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics professionals)
- IT professionals
- Construction personnel (including Mechanical, Electrical, and Maintenance professionals, as well as Architects)
- Health and Safety professionals
- Logistics and Operations professionals
- Quality Technicians and Inspectors
- Risk professionals
- Finance professionals
- Professionals working in Utilities, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, and Energy sectors
Benefits of Attending
- Focus on inspirational leadership, people management, and human resource development
- Master effective assertiveness, delegation, and negotiation skills
- Develop analytical thinking and strategy implementation techniques
- Gain enthusiasm, a positive mindset, and emotional strength to strive for that next role as a Manager
- Grasp planning tools, and balance strategy and tactics
- Learn how to manage relationships and resolve conflict
- Understand and use the Leadership Charter©
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable