Consider the often shared, but rarely fully explained, exhortations delivered to female high potential staff to develop leadership “gravitas” or “executive presence”.
We all know intuitively that great leadership is built from the inside-out, in order for the impact to be lasting and cumulative. Many organisations invest in the individual skills and professional development of their female managers or leaders, as they recognise that the underpinnings of performance are grounded in the strength and quality of their people’s applied skillsets. So, it is the wise organisation that formally teaches their managers to think systemically and to understand the full power of culture to deliver (or hinder) results and the progress of transformational change initiatives.
We are all leaders in our own lives with influence on others professionally, in our families, and in our wider circles. This programme offers the opportunity for women to dig deep into who they are today, where they have been and where they are heading. The programme will help participants explore their sources of strength as leaders, engaging them in highly interactive workshops on how to lead themselves and others, and provide them with practical tools on how to create new realities and develop as balanced leaders. It will assist women to understand the relationship between their inner dynamics and outer life/work challenges.
Who Should Attend
This brand-new, innovative course is designed for:
- Women in management and leadership positions, from private and public-sector organisations
- Senior and board-level female managers leading teams with direct reports
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Women returning to the workplace after a career break
- Female professionals who wish to optimise their performance in a leadership role, advance their careers, or enhance their leadership competencies to contribute more to their teams and organisations
Benefits of Attending
- Explore archetypal leadership models to understand your style of leadership, build your personal brand, and increase your executive leadership presence
- Effectively deal with systemic challenges affecting women in leadership and master the ability to drive change
- Explore ages and stages unique to women, and gain introspection on yourself and your career – with multigenerational insightfulness
- Learn how to manage high-stake situations
- Optimise your leadership competencies and ability to influence others
Dr. Pam Jackson
An American living in Dubai with more than two decades of experience in organizational leadership, human resources, personnel, and employment-related issues. A seasoned coach able to bridge cultural differences with respect while maintaining personal integrity.
Her client relationships have included people from Russia, Slovenia, Austria, Romania, Australia, Belgium, Turkey, The Netherlands, UAE, and USA. Most recently, in Dubai, she serves clients as an operations and management consultant, coach, and trainer diagnosing organizational problems, designing and implementing solutions – primarily in the healthcare and small- and mid-sized business sectors. She is certified in healthcare quality, leadership, and management.
Prior to coming to the UAE in 2017, Pam spent 15 years working in the federal government as a senior-level executive for the U.S. Congress in Washington, D.C. Her experience in diversity and inclusion training has involved facilitating positive group interactions, one-on-one coaching, and in general teaching individuals who are different from others how to work effectively together. Her work raises personal awareness about individual differences in the workplace and how those differences inhibit or enhance the way people work together and get work done.
As a trained communications expert, Pam has experience designing and implementing training to help organizations mitigate personnel problems, limiting harmful patient/client relations, and creating training and team building to sustain healthy, productive, safe workplace environments. Examples of her projects include:
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Executive Leadership Programme for Women badge are able to understand the relationship between their inner dynamics and outer life/work challenges. They have explored their sources of strength as leaders and have gained practical tools on how to create new realities as balanced leaders.
Executing your vision, Leadership styles, Managing your authority, Influencing others, Negotiation, Communication, Emotional Intelligence, Networking, Personal branding, Self-awareness and management, Coaching
- Attend and participate in the training course, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect