- 25 Sep 2019 Dubai
- 26 Nov 2019 Riyadh
Consider the often shared, but rarely fully explained, exhortations delivered to female high potential staff to develop leadership “gravitas” or “executive presence”.
We all know intuitively that great leadership is built from the inside-out, in order for the impact to be lasting and cumulative. Many organisations invest in the individual skills and professional development of their female managers or leaders, as they recognise that the underpinnings of performance are grounded in the strength and quality of their people’s applied skillsets. So, it is the wise organisation that formally teaches their managers to think systemically and to understand the full power of culture to deliver (or hinder) results and the progress of transformational change initiatives.
We are all leaders in our own lives with influence on others professionally, in our families, and in our wider circles. This programme offers the opportunity for women to dig deep into who they are today, where they have been and where they are heading. The programme will help participants explore their sources of strength as leaders, engaging them in highly interactive workshops on how to lead themselves and others, and provide them with practical tools on how to create new realities and develop as balanced leaders. It will assist women to understand the relationship between their inner dynamics and outer life/work challenges.
Who Should Attend
This brand-new, innovative course is designed for:
- Women in management and leadership positions, from private and public-sector organisations
- Senior and board-level female managers leading teams with direct reports
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Women returning to the workplace after a career break
- Female professionals who wish to optimise their performance in a leadership role, advance their careers, or enhance their leadership competencies to contribute more to their teams and organisations
Benefits of Attending
- Explore archetypal leadership models to understand your style of leadership, build your personal brand, and increase your executive leadership presence
- Effectively deal with systemic challenges affecting women in leadership and master the ability to drive change
- Explore ages and stages unique to women, and gain introspection on yourself and your career – with multigenerational insightfulness
- Learn how to manage high-stake situations
- Optimise your leadership competencies and ability to influence others
Hanane Benkhallouk is a facilitator, senior consultant, and thought leader with a broad scope of expertise, with over 18 years of professional experience holding senior managerial positions in Fortune 500 companies, government and non-profit organisations.
In Dubai since 2005 coming from New York, where she graduated with an MBA in marketing and finance with distinction, she is also a Certified Neuroleadership Practitioner.
Hanane has been actively involved in human capital development, leadership and entrepreneurship development since her university days, with a focus on women advancement that she is passionate about. She further cultivated her experience when she was placed in charge of the entrepreneurship and innovation programmes across the Middle East at the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation in Dubai. Hanane has designed and facilitated learning journeys for thousands of professionals across the MENA region, Europe and USA – from graduates to C-level, and from a variety of industries.
Hanane is Co-founder and Executive Director of Sustain Leadership, a consultancy specialised in diversity and inclusion, leadership development and transformational change. She is also the Co-founder of the first Lean In Circle in the GCC, as well as a founding Mentor of The LINK (a mentoring initiative for women in Dubai) and the founding VP of the first Soroptimist International (a global organisation dedicated to supporting women and girls across the globe) chapter in the GCC.
Hanane has been awarded several accolades in her career. In 2017, she was recognised by the Sheikh Abdulaziz Bin Humaid of Ajman for being part of the Pan GCC Leadership Program. In 2018, she received Woibex’s Excellence Award for Women Leaders in the Middle East. And in 2019, she received the Game Changer Excellence Award, presented by the Middle East Institute of Excellence.
Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Mall of the Emirates Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 341 0000
Fax: +971 4 341 2327
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable