Certified in Digital Business Transformation Management | Digital Transformation and Innovation Specialist
- 16 Nov 2020 Dubai
Market changes demand that companies transform, adapt faster and become more agile – this can be realised and sustained by being innovative. Companies now realise that they will need an overhaul of their company’s culture: a culture where employees are more creative, more engaged, and where collaboration and co-creation with partners and clients is the norm rather than the exception.
To drive that change it is essential to take a systematic approach to innovation where internal and external innovation initiatives are balanced and teams and change agents are empowered with methods and tools to facilitate the innovation process.
The Innovation Management Programme: Effective Strategy & Implementation course is all about that: the programme will equip you with the skills to set up a strategy that leverages systematic innovation approaches while developing internal capabilities and competencies to drive and support your organisation’s innovation process.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for business professionals who are interested to learn how to successfully implement innovation programmes and create a strong network of internal innovation management capabilities. It is meant for Strategy Leaders, HR Managers, Marketing Managers, Digital Transformation Managers, Innovation Managers and Business Managers.
Benefits of Attending
- Develop innovation capabilities and learn how to transfer them into your corporate culture to affect the broader organisation
- Learn how to manage the innovation process and monitor the progress of the various ongoing initiatives
- Establish a high-level innovation strategy for your company
- Develop a tactical plan to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
- Allocate resources and set up teams to shape long-term capabilities
- Manage innovation teams, create an innovative learning environment and deliver webinars, workshops and internal training when needed
- Learn and implement techniques to find problems worth solving and gain insights using methodologies such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup
Jean-Luc Scherer is an industry thought leader with 20+ years of professional experience in the mobile industry and digital technologies. He has advised several telecom service providers such as Etisalat, Turkcell, STC and Zain on digital transformation through mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), big data and cloud.
Over the years, Jean-Luc developed a passion for innovation and became an innovation coach in 2014. In 2015 he was awarded Ericsson’s president award for his efforts in innovation and later joined Ericsson’s Innovation Awards team as a judge and mentor.
Founder of Innoopolis, a digital innovation factory, Jean-Luc supports enterprises get more from their innovation initiatives from idea to concept, designing and developing, selling and scaling. A recognised player in the start-up eco-system, Jean-Luc is also a jury member of global organisations as the World Summit Awards and is a regular keynote speaker on topics related to innovation and technology.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Innovation Management Programme: Effective Strategy & Implementation certificate have demonstrated their deep knowledge and understanding of innovation management. Earners are able to establish a high-level innovation strategy, develop innovation capabilities, manage innovation teams, create an innovative learning environment and apply Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodologies to identify the right problems and gain insights.
Innovation Management, Innovation Coaching, Design Thinking, Innovation Leadership, Project Management, Creativity, Prototyping
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Telephone: +971 4 437 3333
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable