The Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBFF) is designed for non-technical business professionals who require basic knowledge about Blockchain and how it will be executed within an organisation. It will provide you with a general overview of Blockchain technology in plain simple English without using technical jargon.
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for non-technical business professionals who require basic knowledge about Blockchain and how it will be executed within an organisation. This programme is NOT appropriate for technology professionals seeking to gain deeper understanding of Blockchain technology implementation or programming.
Target Roles Include:
- IT Leadership
- Key Business Managers
- Network Operations
- Business Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
- Systems Integrators
- Managed Service Providers
- Solution Providers
- Sales Staff
- Government Officials
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a strong understanding of blockchain technology, its terminology and applications in your industry
- Identify the kinds of business problems that blockchain technology is best suited to help solve in your industry
- Understand the different blockchain options along with their respective benefits, advantages, and challenges
- Identify clear business use cases that blockchain technology can solve inside your organisation and industry
- Develop frameworks for the exploration and implementation of Blockchain solutions
Blockchain Training Alliance
About Blockchain Training Alliance
Blockchain Training Alliance is the global leader in Blockchain Certification dedicated to advancing Blockchain growth through its training and certification globally.
Together with Pearson VUE, they proctor certification exams at over 7,000 global locations. Exams are developed in conjunction with members of Oracle, Dell, Siemens, Accenture, and Luxoft to ensure they were built with a goal of Blockchain for business.
The Certification Advisory Board includes technology executives from several training organisations and Fortune 500 companies, as well as blockchain trainers and developers. Demand for Blockchain skills is growing at the second fastest rate of any IT skill set, according to Upwork, and both employers and workers need the proven benefits of skills certification. The Blockchain Training Alliance and Pearson VUE are answering the call with global blockchain certification.
Carel de Jager
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect