Systems analysis is the discipline that transforms business requirements into technical specifications. The System Analyst is the centre of the technical implementation of the solution to business problems, as he/she has a solid technical background and an understanding of the business environment and organisation’s needs. The System Analyst also determines how the business solution will be implemented by designing the data and processes that turn the business requirements into a functioning system in production.
This highly interactive four-day course will enable you to embrace the relevant and most effective technological solutions to meet your business requirements.
Who Should Attend
- System Analysts/Officers
- IT Managers/Specialists
- IT Infrastructure Managers/Specialists
- IT, Network, and Computer Engineers
- IT Solutions Developers
Benefits of Attending
- Choose and apply the appropriate analysis and modelling techniques to business and technical problems
- Read and prepare a data model, such as the entity relationship model or the class diagram
- Identify which process model, either Unified Modelling Language (UML) or non-UML, is suitable to the problem to be analysed
- Create and analyse behaviour models such as use cases
- Apply analysis and design techniques to various forms of software development life cycles such as linear, iterative and agile