To be the best IT service provider, you will need to continually strive to:
- Improve the quality of your services
- Align your service offerings to exactly match your company's or customer's needs
- Reduce, or at least maintain, operating costs
The ITIL® framework provides a comprehensive, consistent and coherent set of best practices for IT Service Management processes, which help us to achieve these objectives, resulting in the achievement of business effectiveness and efficiency.
ITIL® is now the worldwide standard for managing IT service provision, and is fast transforming organisations into 'best-in-class' status. ITIL® does not suggest a completely new way of working; it simply provides a framework in which to place existing methods and activities in structured context. The emphasis that is placed on the relationships between the processes ensures that we have effective and efficient communication and co-operation between all areas of the service provider, as well as the business.
Who Should Attend
This course is primarily designed for:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and wish to know how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation
- IT professionals such as Service Desk, Technical Support staff, First/Second Line Management, Developers, Analysts and Operational staff
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) disciplines, and how they relate to each other, enabling more effective and efficient delivery of IT services
- Contribute to the design and implementation of improved methods of working, thus enhancing the efficiency of your operation
- Learn the importance of close-working relationships, generating increased effectiveness and quality of service provision
- Recognise how a close collaboration between IT and the overall business leads to customer and provider alignment
- Achieve a professionally recognised qualification within the IT industry
Ken is a Principal Lecturer/Trainer and
Consultant with his own training and consulting
company, which has been in operation since
Ken is an industry recognised expert in the field of ITIL®, and utilises his "expert" status as a key contributor to the promotion and advancement of Service Strategy, through his many and varied roles in several IT Service Management bodies.
Ken's passion and enthusiasm for his work puts him in high demand, and is reflected in the nature of his clients, which include many of the major names in both the private and the public sector, worldwide.
In addition, Ken consistently receives complimentary feedback on his subject matter knowledge and personal style: the use of his real-life experiences and anecdotal evidence bring the subject matter to life, making it easy to understand; whilst his entertaining personality keeps audiences engaged and appreciative of his efforts.
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive an Informa Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable