- 07 Dec 2020 Dubai
In the current business world companies are striving for business excellence and even customer excellence. This means that their IT service has to support – and often even fuel – the required transformations of the business.
While today’s world is creating serious challenges for our organisations, Information Technology gives us the potential to cope with these challenges and even to utilise them to our advantage while strengthening our company’s external position. However, this requires a shared agenda by the business and the IT disciplines in our organisations, while placing strong demands on the leadership of senior managers from both domains.
The main objective of this course is to help you understand the requirements of IT leadership, as well as assess and develop your competencies accordingly. It will help you understand how a sustainable, strong and agile organisation is achievable with proper co-operation from the employees. This course will teach you how to shape behaviour in a way that such co-operation is achieved; hence leveraging the unique strengths of your organisation and contributing to its innovation and actual transformation.
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, IT Directors, IT Managers, Heads of CIO Office, Managers of IT Policy and Architecture, Enterprise Architects, IT Planners
- Members of the IT Management Team, Systems Development Managers, Managers of Projects, Operations Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Relationship Managers
- Programme Managers, Change Managers, Transformation Managers, Project Managers
- Any other Senior Executives carrying responsibility for managing people’s actions in the delivery of IT and in the creation of business value out of IT
Benefits of Attending
- Discover how to get your team to embark on a common goal creating value from IT
- A cquire the skills to assume leadership of people and processes throughout the company
- Understand and deliver IT content essential for leveraging business value
- Learn how to guide senior management in IT and in the business towards delivering value out of the IT investment
- Develop the ability to communicate in an effective manner as an IT leader
Project Management Institute (PMI)
PMI REP No. 1419
Project Management Institute
Informa Middle East is an approved Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an REP Informa Middle East is approved by PMI to issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for our training courses.
The REP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Fred van Leeuwen
Fred is an international authority in the IT sector. During his 45 years in the profession, he has pioneered in every conceivable IT discipline, including IT strategy formulation and leadership, programme management, process improvement, application development, technical infrastructure design and service management. He combines his knowledge of the content matter with excellent skills in organisational change management and a wide experience in multicultural management.
His entire career is dedicated to leading innovation by digitisation. He has written thoughtprovoking publications on the subject and has lectured on nearly all continents, sharing his experiences with IT Directors, CIOs, CFOs, COOs and other senior managers.
His focus is on the way IT leaders can help their company create more value out of IT. Recently, he contributed to an academic programme for developing agile and innovative IT governance, as well as the IT governance principles embodied in COBIT 5.
In Fred’s private life, he has pushed boundaries to the extreme: he rounded the Atlantic Ocean with his son, sailing nine months on his 10-metre yacht. From this, he gained a lot of Valuable Take-Aways From This Course leadership lessons; some of which he will share with you during this course.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the IT Leadership badge are able to understand the requirements of IT leadership. They have developed the skills to lead people and processes – in order to contribute to an organisation’s innovation and create value from IT.
Strategic IT Leadership, Business Governance, IT Governance, IT Innovation, Strategy Implementation, Operations, Sourcing, Continuous IT Improvement, Handling Chaos, Leading Change, Leading Diversity And Culture, Effective IT Communications, Guiding Senior Business Management, Developing IT Leaders
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Telephone: +971 4 437 3333
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete an assessment, will receive an Informa/PMI® Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable