This course encompasses all new developments in the ﬁeld of IT security with focus on threats and risks, compliance and regulations, strategic alignment with business needs, security frameworks, architecture, effective policies and effective integration of standards and metrics.
Who Should Attend
- Security Architects, Information Architects, Enterprise Architectures, Solution Designers, and others responsible for the security of the organisation
- Software Developers, Project Managers and others involved with creating and/or maintaining the information environment for an organisation
- Business and IT Managers/Executives who need to understand the implications of security on their technology operations
- Anyone involved in the creation, maintenance, or enforcement of the organisational information security policy, practices and procedures
Benefits of Attending
- Explore the current threats your organisation faces in a networked world
- Become familiar with standards and best practices in information security management
- Analyse and improve your existing IT security policies,standards, procedures and guidelines to successfully respond to today’s cyber threats
- Identify controls to manage security and be able to measure security management effectiveness
Steve Blais, PMP, PBA, is a Consultant, Author, Teacher and Coach who has nearly 50 years of experience in Information Technologies. He has worked as an IT Security Analyst, System Analyst, Programmer, Tester, and Business Analyst. He has also been in an executive position for several start-up companies.
He writes a monthly column for Business Analyst Times and is a frequent contributor to AllpM.com, Modern Analyst and other publications. He has presented the keynote addresses at the PMI PacRim Conference in Tokyo (2012), PMI South America in Sao Paolo (2011), IPMA European Conference (2013), and many other conferences around the world. He is also the author of Business Analysis: Best Practices for Success (John Wiley, 2011) and co-author of Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide (PMI, 2014) and a contributor to A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®, V3 (IIBA, 2015).
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Information Security Management badge are able to utilise standards and best practices in information security management and measure security management effectiveness. They are able to improve existing IT security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines to successfully respond to today’s network and cyber threats, whilst managing a cost-effective information security programme.
Strategic information security response, security policy development, risk management, understanding security controls and measures, strategic access management, strategic authentication management, strategic data integrity management, strategic availability management, application lifecycle management, incident management and response
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
25 July 2021
29 August 2021
USD 4,195 USD 4,695
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete an assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable