- 20 Dec 2020 Dubai
Advancements in technology have resulted in immense improvements in computational power across nearly all electronic devices and enhanced capabilities in connecting the dots in an increasingly networked society. The Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) which encompasses disruptive technologies and environments is changing the way we live and work!
Technologies nowadays induce governments and businesses to transform their business models, processes, and operations. Lagging behind would risk long-term survival strategies.
This insightful bootcamp is designed to engage delegates in a unique experience exploring future technologies as part of the 4IR, their history, their application, and their impact on people, societies and businesses. Attendees will learn about these technologies, and examine how they can support their business and potentially how to commercially benefit from the rise of these technologies.
The course will shed light on mature technologies that have been used to enable businesses and people, and will also cover future technologies and concepts that are in experimental stages or specifically adopted in the following areas:
- Digital experience
- Applied analytics
- Enabling platforms and technologies
- Everything autonomous
- Everything smart
- Cyber security
Who Should Attend
This bootcamp is designed and tailored for:
- Anyone interested in knowing about future technologies and emerging technologies, their applications, usefulness, and how to utilise such a tremendous technological spike for business disruption, growth, and innovation
- Those who are currently involved in the application of technology advancement to develop and improve products/services in their organisation
- Government leaders, entrepreneurs, business leaders and technology enthusiasts who are looking for a competitive edge or gaining a “first mover” advantage in one or many technological practices
- IT/digital professionals
- Other non-IT/digital professionals who are interested in learning about future technologies and their applications
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the components of a digital economy, business value chains and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Engage in an insightful lively experience about future technologies revolutionising the lives of people, societies and enterprises
- Learn about the application of current and future technologies in many fields and domains, and the opportunities and
- Gain the knowledge to empower your organisation to seize opportunities brought by these technologies and concepts
Abdallah Nasrallah – MBA, PMP, ACP, PBA
Abdallah is an international management consultant, a trusted advisor, a business leader and a coach with over two decades of experience in the MENA region optimising and transforming organisations through: successful strategy and portfolio management; programme/project operations; business process optimisation; promotion of governance and compliance; and enablement of business through technology and innovation.
Abdallah is an advocate for innovation, economy enablement, and digital transformation; motivated to help and energise individuals and organisations improve their organisations and workplaces, performance, and capabilities.
With a special blend of expertise across industries and as a consultant, Abdallah served numerous organisations operating in the government, telecommunications, healthcare, digital, transportation, construction, services, hospitality and tourism, information technology and education sectors. Entities include: Dubai Holding, Orange Telecom, AW Rostamani Group, Du, A.T. Kearney, and Dubai Municipality amongst others.
He holds an Executive MBA from Bradford University, and a BSc degree in Information Management. He is a Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)®, Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Professional in Business Analysis (PMIPBA) ®. He also holds certified practitioner credentials like COBIT in IT Governance, TOGAF® in Enterprise Architecture, and ITIL® in IT Service Management.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Future Technologies Bootcamp badge are able to drive digital business transformation using emerging digital technologies in any organisation. They are able to build innovative digital business models by leveraging digital technologies, and can make analytical and informed business decisions using techniques and models of digitalisation and data science.
Data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, algorithm analysis, cloud computing, cybersecurity, deep learning, blockchain technology, using the Gartner Hype Cycle, digital business transformation
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Sofitel Dubai Downtown
Sofitel Dubai Downtown
Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown Dubai
The only international 5-star hotel linked to The Dubai Mall through an air-conditioned skywalk. Apart from the immediate proximity to The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, the hotel is a few minutes away from Coca-Cola Arena, Dubai Opera, City Walk and also offers shuttle bus service to Kite Beach, La Mer Beach, The Mall of the Emirates and other destinations. Sofitel Dubai Downtown guests can avail of special offers at some of Dubai’s most famous attractions that include KidZAnia Dubai, Dubai Aquarium, Reel Cinemas, and Virtual Reality Park. The hotel offers an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration within the New and Old Dubai. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication where you can step into a world of refined European heritage linked to a local culture, elegance and seamless luxury.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete an assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable