Securing your organisation from those who wish to harm or steal from your business has never been more critical. As the Internet evolves and reaches into more and more of our everyday lives, there are more opportunities for criminals and others to invade our organisations and wreak havoc. IT security training can protect your organisation’s data and more.
Our cyber security training course provides an intensive, interactive exploration of the potential dangers lurking in the connected world and the methods to protect your organisation from those dangers. Sign up and become a cyber security specialist today.
Who Should Attend
Attending our cyber security bootcamp is recommended for the following professionals:
- Cyber Security Engineers, Specialists, Analysts, Architects, Officers, Managers, or Directors
- Information Security, Information Technology/IT Security, or Business Security: Personnel, Officers, Engineers, Specialists, Analysts, Architects, Executives, Associates, Consultants, Managers, or Directors
- Systems Administrators, Network Architects or Engineers, (Forensics) Investigators, Auditors, Strategists, Systems Engineers or Integrators, and Technology Evangelists
- Software Developers, Project Managers, General Managers and others involved in the creation, maintenance, or enforcement of the organisational cyber security policy, practices and procedures
- Anyone who needs to understand the implications of cyber security on their technology and overall business operations
Benefits of Attending
- Identify the cyber threats your organisation faces and the countermeasures against those threats
- Prepare and maintain an effective security policy for your organisation
- Perform security assessments and audits (using methods such as penetration testing) of the organisation's processes, technologies, communications and perimeters to determine the vulnerabilities
- Review the latest threats (including ransomware) and what your organisation can do to fight them
- Design security architectures that will protect your organisation and prevent cyber attacks
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certication Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Steve Blais, PMP, PBA, is a Consultant,
Author, Teacher and Coach who has nearly
50 years of experience in Information
Technologies. He has worked as an IT
Security Analyst, System Analyst,
Programmer, Tester, and Business Analyst.
He worked on the first cyber security plan
for a US Federal agency in the early ‘90s, and has since been in
an executive position for several start-up companies, including
acting as Chief Security Officer.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable