Many organisations have embarked on implementing EDRM systems, with varying degrees of success. The Advanced Electronic Document & Records Management (EDRM) course is a must for anyone who has a basic understanding of document and records management and who needs to gain a deeper understanding of some of the techniques and steps involved in designing, implementing and running a document and records management solution, to meet defined business objectives.
This course will provide an in-depth analysis of the key issues and challenges facing those responsible for records and information management in the current business environment. Real-world case studies will be used to illustrate key points for delivering a successful EDRM project which can generate significant business benefits and cost savings.
In addition, there will be plenty opportunity during this course for interaction and discussion, in order to assist delegates in determining the potential pitfalls when implementing EDRM systems, and how to avoid them, through a detailed understanding of all the implications.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for: those who are responsible for managing documents and records; those involved in planning, developing and implementing an EDRM solution; and those wishing to learn more about how to plan, implement and operate a document and records management solution. In addition, anyone wishing to increase their level of understanding and expertise in document and records management will greatly benefit from this course.
This course will also be valuable for:
- Records Managers
- Information Managers
- Knowledge Managers
- Document Controllers/Managers
- Archive Managers
- Information Security Managers
- Operations Managers
- Compliance Officers/Managers
- IT staff responsible for records management
- Departmental managers responsible for records management
- Administrators who are developing records management systems
Benefits of Attending
- Discover how to apply a corporate-wide EDRM solution to address your specific business issues
- Understand the legal environment and responsibilities that surround records management
- Make informed decisions relating to electronic records and advise your organisation accordingly
- Use the "Designing and Implementing Recordkeeping Systems" (DIRKS) methodology in accordance with ISO 15489 (records management standard)
- Determine how to identify measurable benefits of EDRM and map these to actual project deliverables that are necessary to deliver a successful project
- Learn how the various technology components of an EDRM system interact to provide an overall business solution
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Dr. Vijay Magon
Dr. Vijay Magon is a highly skilled information management practitioner and trainer with over 20 years’ worth of experience in Electronic Data Management (EDM), Enterprise Content/ Resource Management (ECM/ERM), eForms, workfl ow and business systems integration in the UK and overseas.
In these 20 years, Vijay has designed, developed, installed, and supported Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRM) and workfl ow solutions integrated with business processes; ranging from small, department-wide systems to fully integrated, enterprise-wide systems. This includes the design and delivery of EDRM solutions for patient records management, such as paperless healthcare in the UK’s National Health Service (NHS).
A Trade Member and Advisory Board Member of The Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), Vijay is active in developing and guiding the future direction of the ECM industry.
Prior to his current role as Founder and Managing Director of CCube Solutions, Vijay Magon spent 15 years working in the defence industry in research-based roles. He has a PhD in Particle Physics from The University of London, has held research posts at The Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in the UK and The European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, and is also a Member of The Institute of Physics.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Advanced Electronic Document & Records Management (EDRM) badge are able to apply a corporate-wide EDRM solution to address specific business issues and make informed decisions relating to electronic records. They are able to identify measurable benefits of EDRM and map these to actual project deliverables that are necessary to deliver a successful project. They also understand EDRM technology, as well as the EDRM legal environment.
Knowledge management, information management, document imaging, technology assembly, automation, capture processes, information classification, interoperability, safeguarding, change management, user management, measuring usage, EDRM solution design
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect