- 09 Dec 2019 Dubai
Many organisations have embarked on implementing EDRM systems, with varying degrees of success. The Advanced Electronic Document & Records Management (EDRM) course is a must for anyone who has a basic understanding of document and records management and who needs to gain a deeper understanding of some of the techniques and steps involved in designing, implementing and running a document and records management solution, to meet defined business objectives.
This course will provide an in-depth analysis of the key issues and challenges facing those responsible for records and information management in the current business environment. Real-world case studies will be used to illustrate key points for delivering a successful EDRM project which can generate significant business benefits and cost savings.
In addition, there will be plenty opportunity during this course for interaction and discussion, in order to assist delegates in determining the potential pitfalls when implementing EDRM systems, and how to avoid them, through a detailed understanding of all the implications.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for: those who are responsible for managing documents and records; those involved in planning, developing and implementing an EDRM solution; and those wishing to learn more about how to plan, implement and operate a document and records management solution. In addition, anyone wishing to increase their level of understanding and expertise in document and records management will greatly benefi t from this course.
This course will also be valuable for:
- Records Managers
- Information Managers
- Knowledge Managers
- Document Controllers/Managers
- Archive Managers
- Information Security Managers
- Operations Managers
- Compliance Officers/Managers
- IT staff responsible for records management
- Departmental managers responsible for records management
- Administrators who are developing records management systems
Benefits of Attending
- Discover how to apply a corporate-wide EDRM solution to address your specific business issues
- Understand the legal environment and responsibilities that surround records management
- Make informed decisions relating to electronic records and advise your organisation accordingly
- Use the "Designing and Implementing Recordkeeping Systems" (DIRKS) methodology in accordance with ISO 15489 (records management standard)
- Determine how to identify measurable benefits of EDRM and map these to actual project deliverables that are necessary to deliver a successful project
- Learn how the various technology components of an EDRM system interact to provide an overall business solution
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certication Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Dr. Vijay Magon
Vijay Magon is a highly skilled
information management practitioner
and trainer with over 20 years'
worth of experience in electronic
data management (EDM), enterprise content/resource
management (ECM/ERM), eForms, workflow and business
systems integration in the UK and overseas.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable