Procurement is a strategic function tasked with improving an
organisation’s profitability. It does this by driving cost savings
and adding business value, whilst typically being responsible for
spending more than 60% of an organisation’s revenue.
The key question asked of procurement though, is, does it deliver? Does it act like the strategic function it is empowered to be? Does procurement earn and deserve its place on the top table?
Research shows procurement can and does deliver, but only when procurement teams and professionals apply procurement best practice.
After this course, you will be able to apply the processes, skills and tools that are fundamental to the success of the world’s leading procurement organisations. You will be able to achieve double-digit cost savings and form constructive business partnerships with your stakeholders. You will learn how to develop business-driven procurement strategies. By becoming an advanced negotiator, you will be able to ensure your suppliers deliver the best value to your business.
Informa’s Best Practice Procurement course is based around a series of activities and focusses on “learning by doing” to ensure you convert all the learning to back-in-the-office business opportunities.
Who Should Attend
This course will greatly benefit you if you are a procurement professional:
- With tough savings targets and/or high business demands
- Looking to accelerate your development and career progression
- Who is an experienced, senior practitioner wishing to update or refresh your procurement knowledge and skills and support your team in becoming more strategic and effective
The course will also benefit other business functions who have procurement as part of their role or who often partner with procurement:
- Sales professionals looking to understand the thoughtprocess of the procurement function
- Professionals looking to learn from and network with other like-minded professionals
Benefits of Attending
- Significantly increase cost savings using best practice procurement
- Create value for your stakeholders, turning them into supportive business partners
- Play a strategic role in your organisation by developing and implementing procurement strategies
- Consistently deliver the best value to your business through efficient supplier relationships
- Become an advanced negotiator – effectively apply the 10 negotiation maxims
Global Procurement and Negotiation Expert Managing Director of Sean Sidney Management Development Limited
Sean Sidney is recognised as a leading
procurement and negotiation trainer, and
has specialised in procurement for 25 years. Initially in several
procurement manager roles, during the last 12 years he has
become an internationally renowned trainer, consultant and
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Best Practice Procurement badge are able to play a strategic role in an organisation by developing and implementing procurement strategies. They are able to consistently deliver the best value to the business through efﬁcient supplier relationships and signiﬁcantly increase cost savings.
Optimising savings, risk management, managing negotiation concessions, utilising e-procurement, building Balanced Scorecard
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Complete and pass the online course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a softcopy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect