- 06 Dec 2020 Dubai
Are competencies another management ‘fad’ or do they have an essential role to play? In the c20 years since competencies came to prominence, what measurable improvements have there been in corporate performance?
When properly defined and managed, competencies have an essential role to play in developing talent and achieving corporate goals and strategies. High-level, strategic competencies aid and inform senior and executive managers by recognising those characteristics of the business that are less easy to define.
Competencies, even at a strategic/corporate level, largely focus on the skills, traits, behaviours and capabilities required by the human resource element to deliver the business strategy. In addition, however, competencies at this level have a specific role to play in defining and articulating the skills and behaviours required at the very top of the organisation.
Who Should Attend
Executive Level/C-Suite Management Management and other executives with a specific role in organisational performance and direction.
- CEOs, COOs, MDs, Functional Heads
- Heads of HR
- Heads of Performance
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a sound understanding of what competencies are, how they can be used and applied in your business environment
- Understand how competencies are aligned with high-level corporate measures such as “Measures that Matter” (MtM), and the role MtM play
- Recognise the competencies that are important at a corporate level
- Align well-defined and executed competencies to your business strategy
- Review and replace your existing competencies to launch and implement the most relevant ones
- Use MtM to determine your own organisation’s state of health
Tim Knight has over 40 years’ practical experience dealing with virtually every aspect of Human Resource Management ranging from recruitment and selection, employee legislation to pay and reward including executive and Boardroom compensation.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Linking Competency Management to Business Goals badge are able to apply competencies aligned with high-level corporate measures in a business environment. They are able to review and replace existing competencies to launch and implement the most relevant ones and improve an organisation’s state of health.
Strategy execution, innovation and research, performance management, attracting and retaining talent, managing change
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Telephone: +971 4 437 3333
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and pass the assessments will receive a Certificate of Completion for each course.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable