According to a survey by Indeed (and countless other surveys), the decision to join an organisation is heavily influenced by its online reputation. An effective online brand is more important than ever. If you want to build a great talent pool to save time and money, it starts with building a great social recruiting presence.
Social recruiting has become a key part of almost every top hiring operation, helping companies get proactive and engage relevant candidates who haven’t applied. It is frightening how easy it is to make social recruiting mistakes. Many recruiters don’t even realise where they are going wrong.
By the end of the course, you will be confident and in control of a working online plan to boost your social presence. Our learning style will be interesting, informative and entertaining with lots of exercises and activities. Bring your laptop – we will be going online!
You will receive templates to take away, case studies, and a template plan to take away to build your strategy.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who is involved in recruitment or leading recruitment strategies. It is designed as a crash course in Social Hiring.
- Recruitment professionals
- Talent Acquisition & Sourcing staff
- Senior HR Executives
- Social Recruiting Strategists
- Social Marketing Strategist
- Digital Media Strategists for Talent Acquisition
- Employer Branding/Recruitment Marketing professionals
Benefits of Attending
- Develop your social recruitment strategy
- Maximise your candidate journey and experience
- Establish a strong employer brand
- Set measurable goals to attract, engage and retain talent
- Develop compelling content to tell authentic stories of your company
- Create employee advocates to strengthen your brand messaging
- Stand out amongst in-demand candidates
- Reduce recruitment costs
Rabih is a Strategic, Organizational Development, and Talent Management Expert, Emotional Intelligence & Behavioral Development specialist. Holding a Masters in Organizational Management, NLP Diploma, and Coaching Accreditations.
Throughout his 15 years of experience, he was exposed to different industries (FMCG, Telecom, ICT, Construction, Industrial, Retail,…) in the Middle East, Gulf, African Continent, Europe, and USA. Working on strategic and operational projects, while focusing on the designing, development, and implementation.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect