Racing to create course materials and roll out initiatives without upfront analysis of what drives the need or knowing how to ensure results is shortsighted. In this highly practical course, you will learn a systematic approach for conducting your own training needs assessment of individual and organizational performance that prompts requests for learning and development solutions.
Learn to use an ATD-exclusive needs assessment process to identify individual or organizational needs prior to developing learning strategies. As a result, the effectiveness of the programs you develop will increase.
Who Should Attend
- Learn to stop operating in order-taker mode and relying solely on your stakeholder’s learning solution inputs.
- Align learning solutions with business outcomes to maximize impact, increase your professional competence, and ensure you are a valued partner to your organization.
- Gain access to data collection tools and methods you
Benefits of Attending
- Apply a systematic process to conducting a needs analysis that aligns learning solutions with business outcomes.
- Increase credibility and use a collaborative approach to conduct a needs analysis.
- Determine organizational goals with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with others to identify the individual performance levels necessary to meet organizational goals.
- Isolate organizational factors, including knowledge and skill gaps, that contribute to current performance levels.
- Identify constraints on the learning project.
- Develop recommendations that incorporate formal, informal, and social learning strategies.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD)
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), formerly known as ASTD, is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. For 70 years ATD Education’s mission has been to empower learning and development professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful and remain competitive. We offer cutting-edge training and professional development programs to bring you the latest research in the field, best practice, expert-vetted content, and tools you can immediately use on the job. Each learning experience prepares you to maximize the efficiency of your systems and processes, while supporting and developing your people.
ATD Education offerings are shaped by extensive research, input from expert practitioners, emerging trends in the field, and member and customer feedback. The ATD Competency Model — which defines the knowledge and skills learning professionals need to have — forms the foundation for our content. Education offerings are aligned to the Model, providing you with a comprehensive learning path.
ATD understands, develops, and delivers the most practical and application-oriented training and professional development opportunities. Every offering is designed and developed by teams of practitioners, subject matter experts, instructional designers, and ATD staff to ensure the perfect balance of theory, structure, engagement, practice, and application. This approach means learning professionals can be confident that they are building a strong foundation, while at the same time staying on top of important trends in the field. And our programs are not only practical in the classroom — ATD’s participant guides are packed full of tools, templates, checklists, and forms that are available electronically and can be applied immediately on the job.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates with full attendance and successful completion of the program will receive an ATD Certificate of Completion and an ATD Digital Badge through the ATD Portal.
*Terms & Conditions to avail of the ATD Member Price: Please quote your Membership Number and Full Name (as mentioned on your ATD Membership) at time of registration. Course fee must be paid latest 5 weeks prior to course date. This offer is only valid for the ATD Members and cannot be passed on to a colleague/relative. ATD Members can click here to register for this course.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
Learning Needs Assessment