In an environment where the only constant is change, learning has become absolutely essential to every organisation’s competitiveness. The rise of learning has precipitated a dramatic change in exactly what learning means in an organisational context. Against this backdrop, it has become essential to fundamentally rethink and redesign traditional approaches to managing training teams, training programs and training organisations. From training analysis to training design, development, implementation and evaluation, this course aims to provide practical approaches to developing a solid working relationship between you, as a Training Manager, and your team, customers and stakeholders. By ensuring that critical steps in the training, development and delivery process are applied consistently (yet flexibly), you will become a key strategic partner with the leaders in your organisation.
Who Should Attend
- Training & Development Managers, Specialists, Consultants, Officers and Coordinators
- HR Business Partners with Training & Development responsibilities
Benefits of Attending
- Determine when employees need training and the best type of training given a company’s culture and strategic priorities
- Recognise the key characteristics that make training programs successful
- Weigh the costs and benefits of different training methods, solutions and vendors
- Appreciate the core responsibilities, key competencies and best practices of seasoned training practitioners
- Manage resources, processes and technology to identify needs, develop and deliver solutions, evaluate outcomes, foster continuous improvement and create strategic alignment.
Mostafa Azzam is Founder and Managing Director of The HR talent, with offices in both Canada and Egypt. He boasts an impressive track record of over 26 years leading HR and L&D functions, globally. Throughout his career, Mostafa’s unique skill-set has helped maintain organisational capability and capacity at world-class standards for major organisations such as British Petroleum (BP-Egypt), Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), Saudi Chevron (SAC), Aramco, Egyptian Drilling Company (EDC), Maërsk (A.P. Møller), PWA, American University in Cairo (AUC) and the British Council.
Cited one of the “Top HR Analytics Influencers to Watch in 2018” and one of the “100 Most Talented Global L&D Leaders in 2017,” Mostafa is widely recognised as a thought leader and globally respected authority on HR Analytics, Digital HR, Talent Management and Strategic HR. He helps HR practitioners and organisations realize their full potential through leveraging Data-driven HR and Analytics to drive and sustain improved business performance and outcomes. He has exceptional leadership, coaching & facilitation skills and unique expertise setting up and managing leadership development programs for major industry players undergoing seismic organisational transformation shifts.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Learning & Development Management badge are able to determine when employees need training and identify the best type of training given a company’s culture and strategic priorities. They are able to recognise the key characteristics that make training programs successful and weigh the costs and beneﬁts of solutions and vendors.
Analyse training methods, manage resources, develop solutions, evaluate outcomes, create strategic alignment
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
Pricing excludes 15% VAT, which will be charged for all KSA courses where applicable