People are the greatest asset of any organisation and often the only competitive advantage an organisation has. Yet talent attraction is usually done very ad hoc, only recruiting when a position opens. Talent selection is most often done in an unscientific way where gut feeling takes precedence over actual determination of skills and character. Too often organisations unconsciously look for their mirror images. This starts with the attraction of talent, by writing vacancies that would appeal to them and using ads that reflect their perception of “good”.
In both, pre-selection as well as selection, our unconscious bias also prevails, allocating skills and traits based on previous experiences with people with similar backgrounds. Credentialism, allocating a trait based on a former employer, a certain hobby and the like, is as natural as it is wrong. With modern technology we become aware of our bias and become better recruiters. We can use technology to help us reach more and different people and convince them to apply. Technology helps us better assess actual talent and character traits from these applicants.
By using the right technology and becoming an augmented recruiter, you can improve both, the quantity as well as quality of your hires. This course will be a combination of showcasing new developments, discussing the potential and the risks of these developments, and applying the new knowledge directly to your current situation.
We will also explore many practical examples of organisations improving their talent acquisition that will inspire you to improve your own talent acquisition process.
Who Should Attend
- Recruitment Directors and Managers
- Talent Acquisition and Sourcing professionals
- Senior HR Executives with Talent Acquisition responsibilities
- HR professionals with Talent Acquisition responsibilities
- Social Recruiting Strategists
- Social Marketing Strategist
- Digital Media Strategists for Talent Acquisition
- Employer Branding/Recruitment Marketing Professionals
Benefits of Attending
- Explore technology to attract top candidates
- Execute your digital recruitment strategy
- Use AI-powered digital assessment tools for talent selection
- Define innovative strategies to attract Millennials and Generation Z
- Improve hiring using data, AI and machine learning
- Personalise the candidate journey and experience with technology
- Become an augmented recruitment department
- Use technology to improve the human touch in recruitment
Bas van de Haterd
Bas van de Haterd is a Dutch trainer, professional speaker and consultant on Talent Acquisition. He has been an advisor for corporates in the technology, professional services, energy and financial services sectors, medium-sized enterprises, ministries, staffing agencies and universities on enabling them to improve their recruitment results.
He has written several books in Dutch, on how technology is changing the “World of Work”. He also writes for American recruitment websites ERE.net and RecruitingDaily. com, and the Dutch Werf-en and Zipconomy websites.
He is a much sought-after speaker in his home country, the Netherlands, and has also spoken at events in London, Berlin, India and Belgium. He has delivered guest lectures at several universities and business schools. He is a regular guest discussing topics on recruitment technology on the national Dutch business radio and has been interviewed by every major national Dutch newspaper in the past years on recruitment technology and algorithmic hiring.
Bas is a big fan of modern assessment tooling and has tested a few dozen different suppliers. He passionately shares his experiences, both as a candidate as well as the quality of assessment tools, first hand.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Digitalising Recruitment & Talent Acquisition badge are able to use technology to attract top candidates, execute a digital recruitment strategy and use AI-powered digital assessment tools for talent selection. They are able to improve hiring using data, AI and machine learning as well as personalise the candidate journey and experience with technology.
Innovative recruiting strategies, job description templates, hyper-targeting, designing ads, programmatic advertising, website development, talent acquisition, candidate selection, attracting talent, resource management
- Attend and participate in the 2 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect