- 13 Dec 2020 Dubai
All great business leaders agree on one thing – that an organisation’s greatest asset is its people. Yet most leaders take a very unscientific approach to talent acquisition. This course will explore how you can take the risk out of hiring, by adopting the idea that past behaviour is a brilliant indicator of future performance.
Too often organisations hire incorrectly. They base their hiring upon trying to hire a mirror image of the previous incumbent or on a job description that is out of date or hopelessly ineffective. Effective hiring begins with identifying the qualities of individuals most likely to succeed in the organisation and by defining the results that you require from the role. Attitudes and behaviours are key.
Competency-based recruitment provides a roadmap and a clear guide to finding the right candidates for your roles. Used by some of the world’s greatest organisations, competency-based recruitment will revolutionise the way you hire.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for anyone in a position to hire great people. It is designed for middle to senior management and HR/recruitment teams. Some job profiles that will benefit from attending include:
- Line Leaders and Managers
- Team Leaders
- HR Recruitment
- HR Administration
- Recruitment Consultants
- Talent Acquisition
- Human Resource Managers/Directors
Benefits of Attending
- How to identify the qualities and characteristics of individuals most likely to succeed in your organisation
- How to put together a brilliant job description that is relevant, succinct and a blueprint to hire great people
- How to develop a competency framework that will provide a clear guide to finding the right people
- Appropriate selection techniques to identify and verify that the candidates have the right competencies
- How to conduct competency-based interviewing to design a faultless interview structure and become an expert interviewer
Scott Hutchinson is a fully qualified international consultant, coach, trainer and mentor, trained by the modern leaders in coaching, Performance Consultants International. He is currently advising on recruitment/talent management across several sectors, including professional services, technology, oil and FMCG manufacturing, with diverse clients including Coca Cola and Informa Middle East.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Competency Based Interviewing & Selection badge are able to identify the qualities and characteristics of individuals most likely to succeed in a particular organisation and develop a competency framework that will provide a clear guide to finding the right people. They are able to design a faultless interview structure, put together a job description and become an expert interviewer.
Hiring, talent acquisition, creating briefs, job descriptions, recruitment roadmapping, effective interviewing, psychometric profiling
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and pass the assessment will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable