Certificate in HR Metrics & Workforce Analytics – Demonstrating the Business Impact of Human Capital Investments
Managing Director, The HR Talent®
HR professionals will learn how to drive organisational change around human capital activities by linking evidence based data to business strategy and performance.
HR professionals will learn to apply HR analytics to a broad spectrum of human capital activities and linking them to workforce analytics. From facilitating outcome-based conversations, to interpreting and benchmarking organisational results, this course provides HR professionals hands-on experience that will help acquire the confidence needed to build consensus and acceptance around human capital measures that support operational goals.
Practical equations and analysis of the context and how they assist your business with supporting its strategies and ensure HR is perceived as a credible business partner and adding value overall.
Who Should Attend
- Mid-level HR professionals with three to seven years of HR experience or HR Specialists looking to gain insight into HR its measurement of outcomes and how HR output supports the business through facts and insight
- HR professionals who need a greater understanding of the drivers of business performance
- HR professionals who want to communicate with business leaders around fi nancial metrics
- HR professionals who support business leaders
Benefits of Attending
- Use business metrics and Human Capital Analytics to evaluate your organisation's performance
- Put metrics into context, and add credibility to HR through facts, numbers and insight
- Utilise the HR and Workforce Analytics Model to link human capital results and activities to business performance
- Design a plan for gathering data and implementing human capital measurement in your organisation
- Analyse data from an advanced perspective and use analytic techniques based on the business context
- Identify ways to benchmark performance and create standards
- Develop an action plan to use and communicate metrics to your business for performance improvement and/or meeting business objectives
The Society for Human Resource Managers (SHRM)
Founded in 1948, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR membership organisation devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 285,000 members in over 170 countries, the Society is the leading provider of resources to serve the needs of HR professionals and advance the professional practice of human resource management globally. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates.
Errol van Staden
The master class will be facilitated by Errol van Staden, a seasoned business psychologist and talent management advisor. His cross-industry consulting experience in the talent management domain spans more than three decades in several regions (including the Middle East, Africa and Canada).
Errol’s career has involved several industry crossovers in professional roles. In his last corporate role, he headed the succession planning and leader development portfolio for a global player in the mining and metals industry.
During his consulting career, he has project-led teams on assignments in the following sectors: oil and gas, mining and metals, manufacturing, financial services, utilities, paper and pulp, agriculture, and local government.
Errol, who holds a Master’s degree in Psychology, has a keen interest in strategy design, talent analytics, succession planning, leader development and risk management. He engages widely with CEOs and senior executives about talent management – mainly from strategy and risk perspectives. He has presented at conferences in Dubai and Bahrain on topics ranging from the “War for Talent” to the design of talent strategies.
Errol is the Managing Director of the Talent Institute, a boutique professional services firm that specialises in strategic talent management consulting.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the SHRM - HR Metrics & Workforce Analytics badge are able to align human capital analytics with business and HR strategies and leverage data to build and deliver workforce metrics that will improve results. They are able to put metrics into context and add credibility to HR through facts, numbers and insight and to evaluate an organisation’s performance.
Data analysis, measurement plans, communicate metrics, workforce analytics, setting objectives, facilitating outcome-based conversations, benchmarking organisational results
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Complete and pass the online course assessment
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive the SHRM Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable