The Associate Professional in Human Resources – International™ exam preparation course is a 4 -day course developed to prepare you for the aPHRi™ examination designated by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). The course offers practice tests, case studies, and the body of knowledge needed to be successful on the examinations The aPHRi™ is global, knowledge-based credential that is designed to certify individuals beginning their HR career journey who have successfully demonstrated foundational knowledge of Human Resources. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices.
Who Should Attend
If you are new to HR, practicing primarily outside of the United States, and want to distinguish yourself early on, the Associate Professional in Human Resources - International™ (aPHRi™) from HRCI is the perfect certification to help propel your career growth and provide you with the confidence to launch into the HR profession.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the tactical and operational tasks related to workforce management and the HR function
- Understand the hiring process including regulatory requirements, sourcing of applicants, formal interview and selection process, and onboarding of a new hire
- Understand concepts related to total rewards such as pay and benefit programs
- Understand the techniques and methods for delivering training programs and developing individual employees
- Understand the methods organisations use to monitor and address morale, performance, and retention
- Understand the laws, regulations, and policies that promote a safe work environment
HRCI®, headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, is the premier credentialing and learning organisation for the human resources profession. For over 45 years, they have set the global standard for HR expertise and excellence through their commitment to the development and advancement of businesspeople in the people business. HRCI develops and offers world-class learning, as well as the administration of eight global certifications and is dedicated to helping professionals achieve new competencies that drive business results.
What is HRCI Certification?
Certification is a career-long commitment that demonstrates dedication, credibility and a mastery of the principles of human resources to your employers, clients, staff members and professional peers around the globe. Certification attests to the investment you have made in your HR career and holds a recognized place in the profession.
To become certified, you must meet strict professional experience and educational requirements before taking the exam. To remain certified, you must stay current in the HR profession and recertify every three years. You display your certification by putting the credential after your name.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a softcopy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect