An advanced-level course helping you utilise advanced Excel formulas for your rewards work, understand the principles behind creating dashboards and create interactive formula-driven and pivot chart dashboards.
Who Should Attend
Compensation professionals who already have intermediate Excel skills, and would like to enhance their skills to improve their productivity in Excel and learn how to create interactive Excel models and dashboards for their rewards work. Delegates should use Excel for their day-to-day rewards work, be able to write a VLOOKUP formula and be familiar with pivots and charts.
Benefits of Attending
- How to use Form Controls to set up scroll bars, spin buttons and combo boxes to make your data models and dashboards interactive with a professional touch
- How to use the OFFSET, INDEX and CHOOSE formulas to count, sum and average rewards data for different periods based on user choice
- How to use named ranges and the INDIRECT formula together with the VLOOKUP formula to increase productivity and reduce errors when working with rewards data
- Understanding the logic of the IF formula
- How to use IF formulas, IF (AND) and IF (OR) formulas, Nested IF formulas, COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS and VERAGIFS formulas for rewards work
- How to set up data validation for forms, models or dashboards
- How to protect the sheet and the workbook
- Understand the principles of dashboard design
- Create an interactive formula driven market comparison dashboard using formulas, conditional formatting, charts and the camera tool
- Create a pivot chart HR statistics dashboard, using the pivot functionality to group data, and making the dashboard interactive with slicers
Dianne Auld GRP, CCP, CSCP
Dianne is without doubt the most highly regarded and popular Excel for Reward expert in the world. Well respected and distinguished in the compensation field and Excel, her skills and expertise are in high demand.
Based in Cape Town, South Africa, she travels worldwide showing reward professionals how to harness all the power of Excel. Dianne has developed a series of Excel and dashboard courses for compensation professionals. Dianne is also a faculty member at WorldatWork and a reviewer for the WorldatWork Journal. Since 2012, she has presented each year at the Worldatwork US Total Rewards conference.
28 July 2021
01 September 2021
USD 2,695 USD 2,945
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable