The workshop has been designed to provides an in-depth analysis of accounting for projects under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). It provides insights into the new revenue recognition and lease accounting standards and their impact on project accounting.
Who Should Attend
The well-researched course will be useful for executives who are responsible for finance, accounting, and project accounting functions in their organisation. Finance directors, head of finance, chief finance officers, accounts managers, project managers, accountants, auditors, and analysts will find the course particularly useful. Organisations will find the workshop a great opportunity to train their young officers in the complexities of project accounting in the industry.
Benefits of Attending
- Get a detailed understanding on application and impacts of various IFRS’s on project accounting.
- Identify the changes on financial statements and financial metrics
- Get an in depth understanding of revenue recognition and asset accounting
- Explore how IFRS 16 has changed the world of recognition and accounting for leases.
- Review other project accounting requirements with practical insight into application and challenges
Prof. Arif Ahmed
Prof. Arif Ahmed, is a Chartered Accountant and
MBA (Finance) and a Doctorate in Finance. He has
25 years of experience in the area of finance and
Prof. Veena Hingarh
Prof. Veena Hingarh, is a Chartered Accountant,
Company Secretary, and a Certified Information
System Auditor. A career rank-holder, Prof. Veena
focuses on the areas of finance and their
interface with information technology as her
specialisation. Delegates gain from her insight
into the working of finance and its integration with IT.
Prof. Arif and Prof. Veena are contributors to and co-authors of bestselling books – Wiley International Trends in Financial Reporting, Understanding And Conducting Information Systems Audit, Handbook on IFRS, Manual of Information Systems Audit, etc. They have also been consultants with the World Bank.
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO FAST FORUMS
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect