Professional Certificate in Financial Modelling Using Excel
MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd
The objectives of this course are to improve participants’ financial planning skills and Excel modelling skills so that they become more effective managers. This will be achieved by developing their understanding of common financial statements and their relevant terminology allied to developing some useful working Excel models throughout the course. They will also gain a thorough understanding of cost behaviour and how this is incorporated into break-even planning and the financial control of both operational and capital budgets
Who Should Attend
This hands-on course is designed for middle and senior business and finance professionals as well as general managers who need to use financial models to measure business performance, including:
- Finance Managers and Controllers
- Stragtegy Directors and Managers
- Budget, Corporate, Business and Financial Analysts
- Project Managers and Risk Analysts
- Investment and Management Accountants
- Heads of Business Units and Business Planners
- Financial Advisors and Corporate Analysts
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the essence of financial models and analyse their applications
- Discover how to construct reliable and realistic financial models that work and are easy to review
- Learn to measure, interpret and predict company performance using Excel modelling
- Improve your decision making processes and save time on financial analysis
- Proficiently use Excel as an analytical tool to enhance your financial abilities
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
- Strategic business plans, functional plans and processes, supply chain management, strategic planning and process analysis for implementation of ERP systems
- The assessment of economic, social and environmental impacts and development of systems and processes to drive performance management and reporting
- The assessment of business intelligence frameworks to support the development of integrated graphical dashboard reporting mechanisms within business entities
- The analysis of key ESG issues to develop reporting objectives and frameworks
- The development and implementation of performance strategies for business units
- The development of five-year strategies on an annual basis, customer surveys anad measurement, business unit strategies and electronic customer focused marketing campaigns
Peter Hofmann is an Executive Director of MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd, specialising in business management and corporate strategic and operational management consulting. The platform for his current business focus was established through his exposure to the holistic corporate business environment where he built a successful career over two decades, having established and built up successful departments focused on operational and executive management and board liaison.
His integral involvement with a range of international clients includes projects undertaken by MFX such as:
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Professional Certificate in Financial Modelling badge are able to construct reliable and realistic financial models that work and are easy to review. They are able to measure, interpret and predict company performance by proficiently using Excel as an analytical tool to enhance financial applications.
Excel modelling, charting and graphing, macros, pivot tables, building budgets, data protection, sales forcasting
- Attend and participate in the 5 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Sheraton Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Sheraton Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Mall of the Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road, al Barsha 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 377 2000
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO FAST FORUMS
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect