International Financial Reporting Standards or the IFRS are accepted worldwide as the accounting standards for all business sectors and being implemented in every industry and organisation. The challenge is to keep updated with the changes and new standards that are being released on a regular basis.
Learning to apply these standards properly is increasingly becoming a necessity for every accountant, auditor, financial analyst and financial professional.
The correct adoption of IFRS promises organisations many benefits, including enhanced investor confidence, greater consistency and transparency of financial reporting, as well as the ability to compare financial information from companies around the world. Our IFRS certification course ensures that you are fully aware of all the recent developments in international accounting, by offering complete information on how to successfully implement IFRS in your organisation.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Accountants
- Group Finance Directors
- Heads of Finance
- Finance Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Management Accountants
- Executive Directors of Finance
- Managers of Financial Accounts
- Heads of Accounting and Administration
- Finance and Information Systems Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Security Analysts
- Credit/Investment Analysts
Benefits of Attending
- The latest developments in the growing worldwide use of IFRS
- Up-to-date IFRS Exposure Drafts (EDs), Discussion Papers (DPs) and annual improvement projects
- Detailed practical examples on the implementation and application of accounting and financial reporting concepts
- Real-world challenges to applying IFRS, and strategies to overcome them